Honored Contributor

Re: April Showers at the Bird's Nest 2021

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'After the clouds, the sunshine, After the Winter, the Spring, After the shower, the rainbow, For life is a changeable thing. Helen Steiner,Rice HAWKINS'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of ‎text that says '‎April 1st New month, clean slate, fresh start and new beginnings. May every day in April give you courage, strength, renewed hope, strong faith, inner peace & all the many blessings of Faster ~Charity M. Richey-Bentley THEHORSEMAFIA.ORG TheHoRSE جLاو Mafia THEHORSBMAFIA.ORG‎'‎

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

adorable!!!  Thanks for posting such a cute piggy!

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Beautiful photo!!!  All our snow is gone here but it was cold here today.  It was 37.  Had some light snow that only stuck to the grass earlier this evening.  Have been running the heat at night because the nights are in the low 30's. Then I turn off the heat during the day.  It's that time of the year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Please Don't Kill Me With RE ERVATIVES I much Prefer a simple recipe made from Water and Sugar 4 cups water 1 cup sugar'

@possummink

Love this!!  I wish I could send this to my neighbor.......he uses the red  and each year we seem to get less and less hummingbirds!  I don't know him well enough to tell him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Please Don't Kill Me With RE ERVATIVES I much Prefer a simple recipe made from Water and Sugar 4 cups water 1 cup sugar'

I just put mine out this morning!

It's a little chilly yet and for years my hummingbirds came on April 15 like clockwork (and the IRS!😄).  But the past couple of years they've arrived at least a week earlier.  So this year I thought I'd better be prepared.

Honored Contributor

hey all

new washer installed a whole new ballgame learning new load settings,new washer is longer wash time. 1 full hour without any extra automatic rinses.just have to get use to the new way of times. have to program all manually, old washer did everything for you.

super duper cold here, wind chill is down into low 20's with even some teen temps.

had to bundle up on walk today ok guys later

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Jesus Rosary - Good Friday Blessings

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Good MorNing Everybody!'