Honored Contributor

Re: April Showers at the Bird's Nest 2021

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

hey guys

enjoyed the bird photos. the woodpeckers are very active today, on my walk heard several of them around the area as i did my morn walk.

not much else going on, was a milky sun light sky has turned into damp,overcast, wet kind of day. it is going to rain but don't know when or how much

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

sheet day 3 huge loads of clothes, hung o ut today excellent day for drying. all taken down, folded and p ut away.

left overs for dinner tonight.not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

It's currently snowing outside of my window.  Right now it's not coming down too hard and from what I understand later on tonight there could be some accumulation, especially closer to the Ohio border.  It probably won't stick to roads or sidewalks much (like the April 1st snow).  I'm sitting here trying to remember the last time we got snow this far into April.  

My sister's birthday was on Saturday and she wanted to celebrate it on Sunday since she got her first Pfizer shot on Friday and she wanted to make sure there were no effects.

She pretty much knew what she was getting.  I found a 3 piece set of corning pyroceram round bakers (special edition from corning made in France) because we don't like the stoneware they transitioned to years ago.  I picked up two pretty below the knee nightgowns for her too.  I told her come with me to pick up the pizza and breadsticks.  That particular Little Caesar is next door to a Rite Aid.  I dropped the food in the back seat and we went into the Rite Aid.  This store has really cute decorative accents and they always put things on sale before or early in 'the season'.  She picked up some pretty lawn decor and the nicest set of chimes and I said, let me pay for them because you knew what you were getting before your birthday, lol.

We had a great Sunday.  I did yard work yesterday.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hello all

birdmama,that cold air will be here tomorrow. we are at 76 today and tomorrow 50,what a difference.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

that cold air storm system is knocking, waiting to see what happens, weather is super dicey now.

weather radio has begun sounding alarms for severe weather.

not much here. did chores,did walk.folded clothes. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

We got light snow last night and it was so pretty this morning.  My sister is on vacation so I wore my winter coat and hat when we went to Target.  First time since August last year that I stepped into a Target.  My sister is a hands on shopper, I live by online, lol.  The snow melted by afternoon and I think we are going to warm up a little for the weekend.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Rained on and off yesterday and we had a thunder storm in the afternoon.  The electricity tripped but we did not lose the power. We are to get snow on and of starting early this morning and on and off throughout the day.  I like when it snows during the day so that I can see and enjoy it. 

Temps are in the 50 and 60's during the day and in the 40's at night.  Nice cool nights for sleeping.

I baked a banana bread yesterday afternoon for my husband and he is enjoying it. 

We put out our hummer feeder and even though they have reported that they are here we have not seen any as yet. 

The bunny that we saw has not returned to our yard. 

Have been working on trying to find a pharmacy that carries a pill that I have taken for years.  I have to take the brand name and cannot eat a thing without it.  I phoned my insurance company today to see if they can get it for me for mail in.  Fingers crossed.

Daffodils are up and the Spring shrubs and flowers are starting to bloom.  Buds are on the trees.

Honored Contributor

hey guys

have been locked out of the Q boards all day. finally able to get on tonight. sent an email and call to let them know about logging into the forums. 

am exhausted. see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

hey guys

had a plumber come out yesterday to install arrestor valves on new washer,could not take the valve noise any longer,the water pipes were banging so loudly, anything to stop the noise. seems to be working, gladly paid the plumber fee,i didn't care how much it cost as long as the pipes stopped banging.

new toilet is being installed today in master bath. the man who did the renovations in 015 in my  house is doing the toilet thingy.

ok guys later