Respected Contributor

Re: April 2021 Back Fence - Celebrating Earth Day

@Bird mama   Hello. Here in my part of the state,it was 80 yesterday and felt very warm and had windows open, Today it is 80 and it feels cool to me with the windows open.Go figure.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

spent most of the night awake, woke up about 2am and just could not fall back to sleep so tossed and turned till my 430am alarm clocks began to buzz

ready to fall asleep just sitting here.

did chores, wash doing its thingy, going to take walk shortly

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

One heck of a charley-horse in my right leg got me up at 3:30 am and it took me a while to walk it out.  I went back to sleep and ended up oversleeping until 8 am.  That's late for me.  I went to the dentist and had the tooth filled - first time I skipped the novocaine and it wasn't bad.  I stopped off at home on the way to do the grocery shopping because I had to 'pay the water bill Woman Wink' and didn't want to use a public bathroom.  Did the grocery shopping quickly and then settled in at home.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

birdmama, i too am like that about stopping at home if at all possible to use the ladies room.

great day for drying clothes outside, a very crisp wind today, feels like off ocean but it was super sunny..

not much else. later guys

Trusted Contributor

Viva,hope you don't think im prying into your life,but, I just had to ask. Why in heavens name do you get up at 4:30? 
As someone who has sleep problems I can't imagine getting up that early,it's still dark out.

Honored Contributor

Hello folks, I must have over-blanketed myself last night when I went to bed last night.  I guess when I'm up and moving around I'm cold.  When I sleep I get warm.  I awoke a little after 1 am and then did it again at around 3:30 am.  The second time I said to no-one - oh for crying out loud, lol.  Once I got rid of the quilt I slept in until 6:30 am.

We got some rain yesterday and I think we're in for a rainy weekend.  I don't mind, we could use it.  Right now the temps are nice and I have a few windows cracked open.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hello all

EPI, my husband still works full time. he has a ways to drive to work, he likes to get to work early especially on days after a day off to read notes to see if anything major happened and knows what the last shift did to repair/fix whatever had to be done ,have his coffee,and his breakfast before shift begins at 7am. dh says he isn't ready to retire just yet. we got into early get ups because of winter driving in case of heavy snowfall cleaning off cars, how passable roads are and such. we just stick to the 430am rising time. 

washer is here. hope it gets me thru 2-3  years of wear. delivery guy told us they are bringing back these washers becausee of the eletronic board problems, oh great just what i wanted to hear. my 3700 washer board went after 3  years, maybe in 2-3 yr time there will be more washers in STOCK. i wanted to get a u.s.a. made washer but no one has them in stock maybe west coast area, but not on east coast. so we got what was in stock.

ok guys later/.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for replying Viva. Your a good wife fo doing that!

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

very wet weather is here,looks like it will stick around for a whole week,slow mover system meandering its way to east coast.

clothes in dryer, not much else. later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

heavy rains overnight, down to showery stuff now.

did chores

did walk

folded clothes

not much else guys,later.