Honored Contributor

Re: April 2021 Back Fence - Celebrating Earth Day

30,498 BEST Happy Easter Religious IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe  Stock

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

just doing a fly by not much here this afternoon. just watching t.v. did both walks. should have hung out today, turned sunny later morn and plain sunny and delightful this afternoon, much warmer today.

ok guys that is all.

Honored Contributor

hey all

did some spring clean today

washed all drapes on all windows, very tedious and time consuming

last load is going on line now.

did chores,

did walk

2nd walk shortly

ok guys later

NO wall wash this year, maybe next.

Honored Contributor

Hello all, if you celebrated Easter, then I hope you had a nice holiday.  My sister came over and brought most of dinner (she loves to cook) and we ate way too much and watched the Decades TV series binge of Police Woman.  I get a kick out of the fashion and it's a reminder that fashion is a cycle because I saw Angie Dickinson in some designs that have come around at least twice since the series was filmed.

I'm eating left overs today and tomorrow and have some food in the freezer for one day next week. 

Trusted Contributor

Birdmama,we didn't even bother with a dinner yesterday. I remember going every year for a new outfit for Easter, dress,shoes,hat the works,even gloves. This is the first year that I didn't have any died eggs, just not feeli ng up to it this year. 
really great out today in the low 70's,with more tomorrow,hurray,good for my electric bill!

Respected Contributor

Epi, I haven't dressed up for Easter dinner in many years. Nor any other dinners. I think I got really ill and super slow.

We had a good one - had ham - never fix but one meat. Do not have several like some people do.

Hope all had a great day - sermon was great at church and then dinner - which was good - nothing better than that combo!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   I watched a lot of Police Woman, but missed a lot.  Some episodes were good, but a lot were weird and bad acting for me, compared to Law & Order SVU and Cagney and Lacey, the latter so much better.  I watched the episode with Patty Duke online yesterday, very good of course, can't miss with her.

The lemon cheesecake that I made for Easter will be gone by today,lol, I can't stay away from it, even sprinkled blueberries over a slice for breakfast yesterday.  DH had had too small slices, hope he enjoyed them as he won't get another, lol.  It eats very light, probably due to the lemon curd topping, and the second layer of sour cream, but of course has mucho calories.

Honored Contributor

hey all

more spring house cleaning,

super duper busy today, later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

did chores,

did walk

hung out 2 large load of clothes,

have a couple of chores to finish up now,later guys

Honored Contributor

We're having our second day of pretty weather in the 70's.  I don't know why the temp felt cold yesterday but today the same temps feel warm enough to crack open a few windows, lol.