Honored Contributor

Re: April 2020 Back Fence Chat Time

hey all

on the go today around the house a huge load of house work today.

Yock thanks for update, it sounds like good news about your beloved. Hope it continues to be good news

anyway other than that, everything the same. Later guys

Respected Contributor

@yock  Thank you for the update.So glad that Merle is doing better,Continued prayers for you both.

Honored Contributor

hey all

did more chores yesterday soless for me today.

have clothes to fold. otherwise all is quiet here. did chores, got walk in.

not much else guys later.

Trusted Contributor

Yock,so glad to hear your hubby is doing better. It must be awful not being able to visit . 
live got nothing to post. My cleaning has come to a screeching halt as I am having so much pain i can hardly function. This happens,so I know it's temporary. 
hope you all stay well and safe.

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a fly by watching my old t.v. Movies.

going to eat dinner. 

Not much else. Later guys

Honored Contributor

I forgot to swing back by the fence to let you know that in between the snow showers yesterday the tree guy and his small crew came by and cut down the weeping mulberry in the front bed and removed the evergreen shrub on the side of the house (inside the yard gate).  Grinding out the mulberry tree stump is not considered an essential service so my name is on the list of customers that need some kind of tree stump ground out this summer.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

birdmama glad you got the outdoor items cut down, at least that item is check off list

ordered 10 face masks this morn from someone out of chicago (made in usa) person. sure hope they get here asap. dh told me this morn they ran out of face masks at work so he took 1 of the 2 masks I have here at the house.

not much else guys,later.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the snow fall outside of my window Woman Very Happy 

Today is my sister's 60th birthday and thanks to coronavirus we will not be celebrating it the way I planned Woman Mad

She's at work today (goes onsite M-W-F) and when we spoke this morning, she was the only person on the floor.  We're going to try something different, like we did for Easter.

She's going to call me when she's leaving work and I will place an order at her favorite pizza place (a mile away from me).  She drives across my part of town to get from work to home.  I'll order a pizza and cheesy bread for each of us and then wait in the parking lot.  The pizza places lobby is closed however they walk out the food.

I may not be able to hug her however I will see her and once she gets home and settled, we'll video chat over pizza and celebrate her birthday that way.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here tonight

have had showers off on since 4pm today, just the nuisance type stuff.

still very chilly.

clothes in washer and dryer.  

Not much else tonight. See all tomorrow

Respected Contributor

Good early morning everyone. "Weather back to quite chilly and wet. We had two super nice days which hwlped the attitude a lot. Oh well.

Not on top of the world but betgter than a lot of people. Everything has become such a nuisance but do not misunderstand me - it is all necessary.

Yesterday was beginning to panic as I could not reach a friend via phone all week. Can't go over and knock on the door but finally managed to run her down - she was taken to the hospital Friday a week ago. Took me hours to get her on the phone in the hospital but she is going home today. She has the same breathing problems I do - but hers is worse - and she has developed breast cancer but they cannot do any surgery due to her breathing. She had not sounded good last couple times I spoke with her and felt really good with this conversation as she obviously felt a lot better. guess she had pneumonia and they were monitoring the heart also. No more heart monitoring. Her youngest son - who is not a kid - is coming down to help care for her. That is good You just never know do you?

Have a good day everyone.