Honored Contributor

Re: April 2020 Back Fence Chat Time

hey all

just a check in to say hi

under a freeze warn tonight, suppose to get down to 30 tonight.

not much else see all in the morn.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

sunny but still coolish wind has died way down

next weekend talk of a snow storm that is what i heard last night on weather 6pm report. will see

not much else. later guys.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how the day got away from me, but it did.  Not much going on around here.  Tomorrow I will be making devillved eggs and Jiffy corn muffins, lol.  My sister cooked and we will swap food on the front porch and then video each other through the phone over Easter dinner.  It's not how I planned it but I think it will still work.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a stop by

watching dvr'ed movies. Am on a 1935 movie with una Merkle. 

Not much else tonight, see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Happy Easter 2019 wishes, greetings, messages to send your family ...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Have a blessed and HAPPY EASTER to all.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much going on here.

made a egg noodle-chicken meal for bake in oven tonight dinner. 

Not much going on here. Chores done, both walks in. Weather could be become dicey later tonight into all day tomorrow. Weather radio has gone off a couple times for alerts

ok guys later

a wonderful Easter to all

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a fly by see all in the morn

Trusted Contributor

Praise God for miracles. 

yesterday we were blessed by a wonderful angel named Michelle.  She called and asked if I had electronic device. Yes I do. She was going to try a zoom meeting again. The first one that my daughter arranged failed because merle was too exhausted to attend. 

after several hours we decided we weren't going to make a connection we decided to use face time.  We for some reason could not get a group face time but that wonderful angel set it up so each familtbgot to be with him for a few minutes which was so very special. 

he didn't look as bad as I thought he would. Michelle shaved him and trimmed his eyebrows which he didn't like much.  

I tried so hard to get him to make a gesture.  I said you know merle when I tell you I love you, you're supposed to smile.  I think he had a little movement with his hands when natalie was on. He is so weak.  So this is my prayer that strength will flow into his body. And he can respond to us and his caretakers.  His eyes are open and he moves them around. 

The dr called me last night and said he is concerned about how fragile and weak he is.  He said he wouldn't recommend him going back on ventilator because patients usually don't do well. 

i said doctor we got an Easter miracle today by  being able to see him. I am sure he will continue to gather strength. 

I told the dr to go And tell him he wanted a Toro. He's getting cards from all over the country. And Michelle read the ones that were sent to the hospital. I have lots here too.  

im claiming victory in Jesus name and I know strength will flow through his body as he is restored to us.  Sorry for the length of this bthank you for reading it and praying with us. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

YOCK that is good news ,glad you got to speak toyour loved one dh.

not much here, raining cats/dogs today. have had thunderstorms thrown in too. did get morn walk in , in storm lull.

ok guys later.