Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anything You're Getting Bad At????:)

I am raising my hand at several of these.😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I am getting bad at reading fine or small print. I swear inserts and manuals are printed in smaller and smaller printing? Sometimes brighter lighting helps and l do get my eyes tested annually. I guess part of aging and having to get out a magnifying glass on occasion.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I am getting bad at reading fine or small print. I swear inserts and manuals are printed in smaller and smaller printing? Sometimes brighter lighting helps and l do get my eyes tested annually. I guess part of aging and having to get out a magnifying glass on occasion.

@Gorgf 

@ECBG 

I was going to say something similar. My eyes are going. I’ve been using readers for a few years, but it’s getting worse. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

@Gorgf 

@ECBG 

I was going to say something similar. My eyes are going. I’ve been using readers for a few years, but it’s getting worse. 

@wilma My optometrist told me that most adults develop tiny cataracts.  I have always been near sited, but I do have them.

Honored Contributor

Making lists and writing everything down I want to remember.....THEN.......................losing the lists!

Super Contributor

Handwriting.  I use a computer so much, my handwriting has gotten terrible.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

@Gorgf 

@ECBG 

@wilma My optometrist told me that most adults develop tiny cataracts.  I have always been near sited, but I do have them.

@ECBG 

I have lots of doctors for various health issues but no optometrist. I never really had any eyesight issues until the last few years. I guess I should get mine checked eventually. 

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Image may contain: text

.       Gee! Where have we met before! Lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can remember 1 out of 2 things and if it's a really good day, it's 2 out of 3.

The other one is:  putting stuff in the dryer and forgetting to turn the dryer on, ditto the coffee machine.

Honored Contributor

I can relate to most of the items on the list. Add these: I'm getting bad at eating healthfully, and exercising. Blame it on the pandemic. Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~