Super Contributor

Anyone play Words with Friends?

There is an arrow on the game where you can touch, and collect rewards, and 99% of the time I hit it, and it tells me no videos are available at this time. You can use the rewards to get coins to exchange letters. Does anyone have this issue? It's frustrating!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone play Words with Friends?

I don't watch videos but I play solo games that give you boxes that have coins, colors and other freebies. They also have themes that give you rewards. I don't buy anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes - this has happened to me too.  Very annoying!

Respected Contributor

@nanny24 @twinsister @chessylady 

I have played since Sept 2017....haven’t had problems collecting rewards / surprise chests.  Never heard of “ videos “ though.  There is a “ Live “ game that just started but I haven’t bothered with it.

If you are having trouble accessing something, go to Profile and then to Help....it will get you to a screen where you can ask your ? And get some answers.

Good Luck....I play every day, see you there !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@jlkz  - thanks!

Super Contributor

I did some searching online, and it seems like a lot of folks are having this issue. Most are irritated, and think it is because they want you to buy the coins. 

Respected Contributor

Where is this arrow?  I don't see it.

Super Contributor

Bridgegal,On the home page, there is a bar at the top of the page that says' Rewards and Challenges', with an arrow, if you touch the arrow, it takes you to a page where you can collect a daily 'prize', and it has a 'watch' button to press  to watch a video and get more coins. Lately, it has a popup that says no videos are available. Therefore, no more free coins. It is frustrating a lot of loyal players.

Respected Contributor

@nanny24 

Ah, yes.  I see it.  Thanks.   I just click on 'claim all' and skip the videos.   I don't know what all of those bonus 'do dads' are anyway.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i just claim my bonuses and dont watch the videos.

i do play the solo games.

i did play the live "team" games when they were available.

how many games do you all have going at once? i currently have six, but that is a bit low for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein