Super Contributor

Anyone know why I can't sign in to HSN Forums?

It  won't let me sign in.  I sign in to HSN, try to post, and it says sign in.  I click the link, it takes me somewhere to sign in with a W, sign in to that, and the loop begins again.  I'm sure it's something I have to delete off my computer, but I've been trying everything for a few weeks, and I can't fix it.  Anyone??

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know why I can't sign in to HSN Forums?

@Dar321 wrote:

It  won't let me sign in.  I sign in to HSN, try to post, and it says sign in.  I click the link, it takes me somewhere to sign in with a W, sign in to that, and the loop begins again.  I'm sure it's something I have to delete off my computer, but I've been trying everything for a few weeks, and I can't fix it.  Anyone??

The same thing happened to me but it was back when they changed the forum format.  No one was ever able to help me so I gave up. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dar321,  (and @kze, too! 😊 just noticed you posted while I was typing),  I've never used the HSN community forums but I did try signing into the website itself and had no problems.   

Several things might be at play here, and without knowing all the details I have to offer general thoughts...   be sure to find out how to clear cookies/cache/website data for your browser and do that (if you're not sure how, just do an internet search -- the steps are a little different for each one).   

Also, you might want to try a different browser.   

And, if you're using a bookmark/favorite to access the site, it might be the source of problems -- try going directly there without using a bookmark/favorite.    This isn't discussed often, but old bookmarks/favorites sometimes can redirect us to servers or cached areas that no longer are updated or that have other glitches...  good idea to create new bookmarks/favorites from time to time.

(edited to add a link directly to their commuity:  https://community.hsn.com/)

I hope something in this helps!    Just brainstorming.   If you try these tips and still have problems, or if you have questions, just post again...  someone here will be a great detective and offer the solution!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks dooBdoo.  Tryed going without the bookmark, still the same.  Cleared cookies, still the same.  Will try a different browser.  Thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

HSN has a forum?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Dar321 wrote:

@Dar321 , "sign in with a W"  What do you mewn?

Honored Contributor

The HSN forum was where I learned about the QVC forum.  Then they shut theirs down overnight.  Really rotten thing to do to some posters whose entire social life was on that board.  I was steamed enough to just stay here permanently in support of those poor souls.