Respected Contributor

Anyone Know What A Dinacash Account is?

My payroll messed up this week and I didn't get paid and they said they wil have to apy me out of there Dinacash account.(not sure of the spelling) Anyone know what this account is all about? I never had a payroll mistake at all they said it was a problem with the computer. This has been going on for over a week and is so frustrating.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Know What A Dinacash Account is?

Why not ask your employer?   It's probably something internal that applies to the company's accounting.  Only the employer knows fire sure.  Smiley Happy   Ask them.

Honored Contributor

Ha........the boss is probably trying to scrape up enough cash to pay for the air-conditioning.    (It has happened to me.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I worked at a huge university hospital and they would make mistakes like this at least a few times a year. Then they would say things like "Oh we will give you an interest free loan from Petty cash to get you by until we get it straightened out. How much do you think you need?" Said with a condescending attitude like they were doing you a favor. They once screwed my pay up twice in a row so I could not pay my bills that month. I told my boss I would not be in until I was paid because I was going to have to find work somewhere that pays it's employees. I then went home in a huff. She called me on my cell within about 5 min to tell me she had my money for me. I often thought they were allowing students to do the payrolls and that was why there were so many mistakes.

Super Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

My payroll messed up this week and I didn't get paid and they said they wil have to apy me out of there Dinacash account.(not sure of the spelling) Anyone know what this account is all about? I never had a payroll mistake at all they said it was a problem with the computer. This has been going on for over a week and is so frustrating.

Do you mean Dynacash?   Smiley Surprised