Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting Christmas Cards Yet

We got one from  neighbors on our street, and our dog got one from the neighbors' dog.  

We don't do cards either but usually get a few, one of which is from my dentist so that's just SOP.

I buy a card for the husband and buy one to send to my father.  Those are  basically just out of a sense of duty.

Respected Contributor

Received a few and most contain those Christmas letters. Have to make time to read those. Yikes.

Honored Contributor

none yet

Respected Contributor

we received our first christmas card on friday and mailed a stack of christmas cards on satauday. merry christmas everyone.

Respected Contributor

I got one from my Auntie and one from my friend who lives in another state. I love sending and getting Christmas cards. Always makes Christmas fun.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I have only received three cards so far.  I send about 20 and only to people, mostly out of state, that I will not see during the Holiday.  I do a few each evening because I write a personal note in each.  I am almost done and plan to start mailing them tomorrow.  I use the cards I receive as part of my Christmas decorations.  

Honored Contributor

No not yet

Honored Contributor

First came on Saturday and it made me smile to see the sender.

I still mail them out, but only about a dozen or so.

Many are the single sheet of pictures (family, kids, pets or all of the above), not really cards.

Never rec'd a Christmas letter though!  I don't know if I'm happy or sad about that!

Super Contributor

Received only 1 so far. We send out way more than we receive .  I love sending and receiving cards.

Regular Contributor

We received the first two yesterday! Smiley Happy