Esteemed Contributor

Anybody getting ready to watch Married at 1st Sight finale tonight?

Looks like they've broken the finale into two parts----which is annoying because I really want to know which couples make it. I think that David and Ashley will be the only couple that chooses not to stay together.....but, we will see! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody getting ready to watch Married at 1st Sight finale tonight?

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Looks like they've broken the finale into two parts----which is annoying because I really want to know which couples make it. I think that David and Ashley will be the only couple that chooses not to stay together.....but, we will see! 

The Daily Mail had an article today that said they'll reveal the decisions of all couples tonight.  I don't plan to watch it because the program really makes me sick.  Who in their right mind would get married to a complete stranger?  These people deserve all the misery they get if they do something so foolish.  I am interested in the outcome, which the Daily Mail will cover tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  I'm re-watching the repeated one now.  I agree with you.

I don't think Ashley gave this thing a chance.  She seems like a cold cookie.  I don't care much for him (not necessarily what we see), but good grief!  That woman acts like she's a robot!

Her expressions and voice is so monotone I feel like saying, "Hello!  Is there anyone in there?

Honored Contributor

@Ms X  Come on!  You're cheating by not watching this thing!  Ha!  You get to know the outcome but don't have to watch the train wreck like some of us.  I'm kidding, of course.

I like the see the interaction between them for myself.  I don't want to read someone else's idea about what they think and why.

That's why I watch the show.  It's like many things, it's about interpretation.  I'd rather read everyone's responses who saw the show but see it for myself.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Go over to the TV/Movie section.  We've been discussing this show since the beginning.

Many people miss it by posting it here.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Ms X  Come on!  You're cheating by not watching this thing!  Ha!  You get to know the outcome but don't have to watch the train wreck like some of us.  I'm kidding, of course.

I like the see the interaction between them for myself.  I don't want to read someone else's idea about what they think and why.

That's why I watch the show.  It's like many things, it's about interpretation.  I'd rather read everyone's responses who saw the show but see it for myself.

My nerves can't take watching the whole thing!  I've seen portions of some of the shows.  I think the nursing student is right to shun that guy she married.  Isn't she the one who knew the minute she saw him that it was a no-go?  I caught a piece of the show just as one of them (was it her?) was complaining and went into a bathroom.  I figured there was a window in there and wanted her to just climb out of it if it was on the ground floor.  It would have been a crazy thing to do but far less crazy than marrying someone who repulses you.  There's nothing wrong with the guy.  It's just that they are not a match.  There's no chemistry.

I hate to say it, but the one with the beard looks like a serial killer to me with his very intense eyes/stare.

Does anyone know what happened to that 58-year-old man/19-year-old bride from the Philippines on 90-day fiance or whatever the show was called? 

Super Contributor

The programming in my area has been so screwed up that half the time it says it's taping Married at First Sight, but then I go to watch and it's Kocktails with Khloe!  I'm not sure what I've missed so far.  I TIVO everything.  Hopefully it got it right this time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kahootz wrote:

The programming in my area has been so screwed up that half the time it says it's taping Married at First Sight, but then I go to watch and it's Kocktails with Khloe!  I'm not sure what I've missed so far.  I TIVO everything.  Hopefully it got it right this time.

For anyone that has missed any of the past episodes, you can watch some of the recent episodes right on the FYI website.

Some of the earlier episode videos are locked, where you may have to sign in with cable provider information.

If you don't have cable/aren't able to do that, you can still watch some of the more recent episodes right on their website.

Respected Contributor

I like it for entertainment, something different. I like to guess who I think will make it and who won't. So far none have stayed together which of course isn't surprising but for me anyway, is entertaining and not violent like so many shows on.

I also like shows like DWTS and Bachelor/Bachelorette  though.