Honored Contributor

Any Teacher Can Predict This!

DE1E9031-4BF0-4222-934C-E00BB41112AD.png

I retired from teaching a few years ago due to a compromised immune system. As much as I miss it, I’m glad I don’t have to teach during a pandemic.

A great big thank you to all the teachers going back, either virtually, or in person. Stay healthy! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Teacher Can Predict This!

@wilma  This is soooooo funny, and yet sooooo true!😂😂😂

~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@wilma SO TRUE!!!!!!!!  There's always the ONE!!!!!

I miss teaching though!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@wilma   So true, so sad, so scary.

My former Assistant Principal was just promoted to Principal at another school k-8.

My friend was moved to new grade level.

One granddaughter will be in third, the other Pre k 3.

They are scared.

But, the governor says "Open schools".

My school has over 800 students. I would not feel safe going back.  Thankfully, I retired 6/19. MiamiDade, Florida.

Respected Contributor

If you want to read a very funny list go to boredteachersdotcom and look at Hilarious Mom Predicts What Kids Wearing Masks Will Be Like

Respected Contributor

And yet teachers can rally and protest against reopening schools - without social distancing and sometimes even without masks.

Amazing how protests just eliminate any danger from the virus.

Honored Contributor

Almost all protesters I have seen around the country have on masks. Not all of course because we know that some are rebellious concerning that aspect. The ones I have seen without masks are the rioters and looters who should be rounded up and put in prison. 

Everyone can say what they want but that is what I have seen on protest coverage.  So for ones to say protesters don't wear masks, put on your glasses.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Almost all protesters I have seen around the country have on masks. Not all of course because we know that some are rebellious concerning that aspect. The ones I have seen without masks are the rioters and looters who should be rounded up and put in prison. 

Everyone can say what they want but that is what I have seen on protest coverage.  So for ones to say protesters don't wear masks, put on your glasses.

Masks are a funny thing.  Our governor mandates them - yet goes out and takes selfies with strangers - sans mask and clearly without social distancing - during rallies for his causes.   

Honored Contributor

Guess I was crazy to post a comic about masks and school. Should’ve known it would get controversial.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Guess I was crazy to post a comic about masks and school. Should’ve known it would get controversial.

@wilma 

Now I don't have a concern because I have no human children. To me it was humorous and was posted by you for that purpose. Appreciate your humor, and thank you.

A friend sent me a short video that was really funny, but I don't think it would pass Community Standards here. Think everyone that sees it would see it as funny, but! 

Stay well,

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)