Respected Contributor

Re: Any JEEP lovers out there?

We have several Jeeps.

I drive a 17 year old Jeep Liberty Limited Edition and I will hang onto it as long as it gives me my ride.

However, I do like your new Jeep VERY MUCH.

Safe driving and enjoy for many years.

Esteemed Contributor

I plan to get one in a couple years.  Paying a few bills off first. I’ve had the Jeep Cherokee and the Jeep Commander. This time I want the rugged 4 door Jeep. 

Esteemed Contributor

Nice wheels! A bigger vehicle will always ride smoother and it more comfortable. Glad you are enjoying your Jeep! They are great FUN and fabulous in winter weather. Heart

I've also gone back to an American vehicle. Love the high quality, spacious interior and smooth ride.  The majority of foreign vehicles are 4-cylinders, which I've never wanted. When I want to pass a vehicle in the mountains, my car better MOVE! Nothing worse than a vehicle that hesitates.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I plan to get one in a couple years.  Paying a few bills off first. I’ve had the Jeep Cherokee and the Jeep Commander. This time I want the rugged 4 door Jeep. 

@qvcfreak  That's the one our niece has and she loves it.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ , I’m excited and can’t wait. Now just need to decide on a color. My Cherokee was red with gray interior and my Commander was Hunter Green with leather tan interior and a sun roof and the middle row also had windows on the top but they didn’t open. Only thing I didn’t like, it was a gas hog. 

Honored Contributor

My daughter's first car was a Jeep Wrangler.  It was just a shell of a vehicle.  She purchased it brand new on her own and got the cheapest model they made.  It had manual transmission and she didn't even know how to drive anything but automatic.

My DH had to drive it home for her and teach her to drive it.  She loved it and drove it for more than 20 years.  She now drives a Jeep Cherokee which is a more comfortable ride. Her Wrangler was pretty bumpy.  I called it a garbage can with wheels.  She should have gotten a more upgraded version with some options.

My DH's everyday car is a Jeep Liberty.  So, I suppose we are a Jeep family.

Respected Contributor

We tow a wrangler behind our motor home. We love it and the hurricane force a/c is the best lol.😂

Contributor

Just passed down my 2007 Jeep Liberty to my granddaughter who is turning 16 next month.  “Libby” was my favorite vehicle ever.   Bought another Jeep.  This will be #5

Honored Contributor

I got a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport in 2015.  It's manual transmission and I love it.   Now that I am retired I don't really go many places though.  I wish I would have had it when I worked and traveled often for trainings.

Respected Contributor

I love it!  And I love Jeeps.  I had an '08 Grand Cherokee until I recently bought a new one - well an '18.  I will never have anything else.