Contributor

We haven't had an american vehicle in 30 years & recently picked up a JEEP Wrangler 4-dr. Sahara.  Made in Toledo, OH.  The quality is amazing & the interior is very, very nice.  Not what I expected when hubby said he wanted one.  Guess it's the new "macho" SUV.

JL ~ 

jeep-jl-wrangler-sahara-1553889438.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Any JEEP lovers out there?

I am so jealous....I want one, I know Toledo well...Jeep is a huge deal for Toledo....they recently had a jeep festival.

DH thinks I will roll the car if I had one is and thinks it's a gas hog, not that he knows.

I don't care what he says...I still want one!!

How does it ride?

Esteemed Contributor

It was Jeep Weekend in Toledo I think like 2 weeks ago? Come and show off your Jeep!  

Chrysler/Jeep is doing very well right now and they are planning a Jeep Cherokee with 3rd row seating to be built in Detroit. The plant is reopening after being shuttered for a number of years.

My first SUV was a Jeep Cherokee. With it's 4wd, I could hit reverse and back up thru a 3' pile of snow the snow plow driver left behind 🙁

Cut thru snow like a hot knife thru butter!

Honored Contributor

Just got rid of my 18 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee. Looked new except for cloudy headlights and messy hubcaps. Got a used Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Love it and it looks brand new but a bouncy ride.

Contributor

It is very sure footed.  People tell us they are excellent in the winter.  We are getting 23 MPG.  It is a heavy vehicle (5500 lbs) and the ride is very comfy.  Loving it!

Honored Contributor

We bought a Jeep Wrangler in 1983 and kept it for 7 years, we really enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

@DiamondSkiBunny 

my sister just purchased the wrangler sahara a few months ago in a gray. she LOVES it! it has all the bells and whistles. she sold a low mileage 3 year old jeep patriot that she really did not like......not big enough for her. she is a JEEP fan for sure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

2010 Wrangler Sport, 2 Door, V6, lift and 32" tires,  Did someone say Jeep? I love my Jeep!!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited.  Bought it from a "car guy" at work in Sep 2003.  I think it had less than 2,000 miles on it at the time.  It's approaching 93,000 and that includers the drive from Charlotte, NC, to Dallas, TX last November (I lived 5 miles from work for 13 years and worked from home the last 2 years).  I've been diligent about oil changes, etc., and have had very little trouble with it.  Love Miss Liberty!  

Honored Contributor

That's really nice. I want it lol.