Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella Nestor

[ Edited ]

@new nickname 4 

I used this recipe. It's a little different than the one posted. No onions. No green pepper. And it has spinach, chicken bouillon and basil in it. I had it written down on my phone but for some reason my phone recently deleted several things I was saving in my text messages. Sorry! 🤗

https://youtu.be/VbAREQXjfng😋

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

I use chicken thighs for my soup, because they have more flavor. 

I also have been making more soups.  I live alone and it feeds me for a week.  Sometime I give some away  to sons.

I make Italian bean with pasta and cabbage.  Got the receipe from Lydia Bastina(sp)? on channel 9.  She uses bacon and garlic and grounds it up in a chopper, plus carrots, celery, and onions, with tomato paste.  

Also make split pea soup. I go to Honey bake ham and get their ham bone and their peas wtih a pkg of spice.

Love homemade soup, so much better than store bought.

I eat a lot of chicken soup during the winter months, because i do believe it helps with not catching colds, flu. 

I'm so glad Anonella is doing so much better.   Her smile lights up the world.

Esteemed Contributor

In the days when I watched QVC, Antonella was my favorite of all the hosts.  Her smile, her attitude was so infectious.  I didn't know she had cancer since I stopped watching all of the home shopping networks when I retired.  God bless her and I wish her nothing but the best of all worlds.   She is an inspiration to all of us.Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

From what I've seen, she seems to be doing very well.  Yes, YouTube is a big help.

Trusted Contributor

Antonells posts videos with updates on her facebook page on a regular basis. You can get an update there.

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

Antonells posts videos with updates on her facebook page on a regular basis. You can get an update there.

Or here.

Respected Contributor

I really miss Antonella. She was a ray of sunshine on days that I really needed one. I wish her well and hope she is healthy and happy.

Trusted Contributor

@lopsie2  I just love Antonellas smile.

Honored Contributor

Antonella takes after Julia Child in that everything has butter in it.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Antonella takes after Julia Child in that everything has butter in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I never watched Julia Childs so I didn't realize that she was also into butter.

Why so much butter? Is it really needed? When I see that much butter, I start feeling sick.