Respected Contributor

I have one named yangya but I don't need it.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs 

What a joy to see your big, sweet, Willoughby.  He's turned into a very handsome boy.  Give him a big hug and kiss for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much 

Such a movie star face!  Lucky you!

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV 

Daisy looks like the perfect nap buddy as well as being a sweetie.  Hugs and kisses for Daisy!

Honored Contributor

I'd be lost without my dog. I was 60 before I got a dog. He was horribly abused and neglected and finally rescued by ARL. He was 2 when I got him It took him a long time to trust me but he's now my shadow and best pal. He's the smartest, sweetest guy and makes me laugh all the time.

Honored Contributor

For the life of me, I can't figure out to add a personal picture here. I have it on my desktop and on Googel Pictures. Anybody??

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antidepressents

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

For the life of me, I can't figure out to add a personal picture here. I have it on my desktop and on Googel Pictures. Anybody??

@suzyQ3-Click on insert/edit image icon, click on browse, pick the photo from your files or desktop.  HTH

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3-Click on insert/edit image icon, click on browse, pick the photo from your files or desktop.  HTH

Thanks so much, @qbetzforreal. I'll try it tomorrow here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Our 2+ year-old Golden named Cali has saved us from ourselves for the last year. She is the sweetest, most friendly, and cuddly pup in the world!

Props to @qbetzforreal for helping me post a pic!Heart

IMG_1139.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Our 2+ year-old Golden named Cali has saved us from ourselves for the last year. She is the sweetest, most friendly, and cuddly pup in the world!

Props to @qbetzforreal for helping me post a pic!Heart

IMG_1139.JPG

@suzyQ3- you did it!! Yay!!  Cute pup