Valued Contributor

Another friday a message for our dear friends...

[ Edited ]

I hope today finds you  strong and well, those here that are  struggling@skylark  included, i send you thoughts of healing and the good thoughts of friendship.I  hope all the posters here find peace  and knowledge that circumstances change , people change, call someone or text tell them you love them.You are the change that can turn everything around . If you felt  down this week , look around there is beauty to be found in written word or pictures, it will not always be this way.I hope your days to come are filled with the winds of change... Life is moments, take it one  day at a time, we are always learning, open your heart to someone, your heart will follow with joy..Sending you all the gift of hope , the thing that  keeps us  afloat,and tells us , yes, light will come. If you are alone, know that others are here, please reach out, much  can be gained.Kindness is  still alive  and breathing.Feel love, one breath at a time, look inside, .remember miracles   happen everyday, be there to recieve it!Sending you light  and hope ...Hugs,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

Re: Another friday a message for our dear friends...

Maryanne, 

Image result for sending hugs to you pics

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Friday a new message.dear friends,

In all truthfullness, Maryanne, I needed this today. This week has been one I hope to not repeat. Ever. Thank you, and blessings to you, my friend.

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi Your posts touch my heart. I wondered how you, DH and Riley were doing. I have missed your posts. You speak the truth. Amen.

I am going to post a picture in hopes that smiles will happen. You are loved ❤️

Honored Contributor

IMG_4243.GIF

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123, sweet girl, i love you ,you are so precious . .I would  hand over my credit cards to thst little kitty for kisses!  Hugs dear friend,Maryanne 

Esteemed Contributor

@happycat Prayers and hugs being sent your way!

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi Your posts always inspire me, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you truly are a God send!

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi, well said Queen of Hearts. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is such a joy in my life to have friends like you all  here...I love to remind you how precious  you  all are. I look so forward to  sharing the important things  in life with you,  things that  cant be held or seen ,love,the joining  of human spirit...You are all the hope of life,the power of kindness..What amazing  hearts you have, love and hugs from Me,  and my little Riley.. Maryanne