Valued Contributor

Anniversary, sharing the love....

Very soon it will be our 25th anniversary, The best thing that ever happened in my life, our marriage..I couldn't have written our story  more perfectly.....The biggest blessings unfold with each day, The creators gift of love ,so sweet and strong even after all these years and trials. love spills over into everything ,  my  heart is so full, in this spirit,I send you love and peace. I hope your lives are  brimming over with the joy of life, Take each small victory with a thousand thank you  thoughts...Savor love, no matter where the source ,  love is priceless,endless and beautiful . ..Hugs,, Maryanne 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anniversary, sharing the love....

Beautiful...very profound words...and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ALMOST 25TH.

Im very very happy for you !!!.  You have a nice outlook on things.  A refreshing thing to hear. Woman HappyWoman HappyWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi Once again many beautiful thoughts to live by.Thank you.I hope that you are well and that your anniversary is the most special one ever and that you both have a long and healthy life ahead.Cheers!

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Very sweet.  Happy 25th Anniversary, just wonderful.Woman Happy

Our 33rd is this week.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Happy 33rd to you as well.  I like to hear the long yrs of couples.  Too often the number does not get very high.  Wishing you much happiness

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy 33rd anniversary animated images

Valued Contributor

Beat all of you. Just celebratedou 65th.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Thank you for sharing your joy.

Wishing you continuing blessings.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Much peace back at you.  Your beautiful perspective on life will assure that the next 25 will be as full of love and light that these have been.  It is the person's spirit and not the circumstances that creates such appreciation for life.  Happy Anniversary!