Super Contributor

Re: Anniversary, sharing the love....

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Very soon it will be our 25th anniversary, The best thing that ever happened in my life, our marriage..I couldn't have written our story  more perfectly.....The biggest blessings unfold with each day, The creators gift of love ,so sweet and strong even after all these years and trials. love spills over into everything ,  my  heart is so full, in this spirit,I send you love and peace. I hope your lives are  brimming over with the joy of life, Take each small victory with a thousand thank you  thoughts...Savor love, no matter where the source ,  love is priceless,endless and beautiful . ..Hugs,, Maryanne 

@Still keeper of the koi. . . .   Congratulations on your 25th anniversary. Your post was so heartfelt and deeply emotional. I also believe that my husband, our marriage is the absolute best thing that ever happened in my life. The love we had on the day we wed grew and deepened through the years, and in January we will celebrate our 37th anniversary. We faced the tough times and celebrated the good times, but whatever we did, we did it together.

Hugs. . . Beth

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Valued Contributor

Well, I just can’t pass this up ! Happiness to all of you! I too will be married almost 30 years, one of the few things I did and KNEW it was not a mistake! Hubby is the best thing  that ever happened to me,I have  no regrets and am even happier than ever!

Respected Contributor

I have always thought, even as a young lady, that the most important thing in the world is to love and be loved.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, , Celebrate your anniversary and may you be blessed with many more

Honored Contributor

so glad you found the one keeper. 

congrats on 25 yrs of wedded bliss.

Honored Contributor

Happy silver anniversary to you @Still keeper of the koi and to those who have been married even longer. I remember how happy I felt on my wedding day.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koivery touching sentiment and congrats on your 25th. I just yelled to my husband,"how many years have we been married hon", and he yells back 43. Gotta love him.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi I hope that your anniversary was a happy celebration of love and good health.I miss hearing from you and hope that as you get stronger you will post more often.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Image result for happy anniversary koi

Smiley Happy Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org