Respected Contributor

Re: @Annebellethecat Are You "On"?

@Annabellethecat66 You are so kind, but you do not have to do that. I will look at the # you posted of the item. I just got on the computer today and I see you are having your surgery May 1. Boy that is coming up fast.

Are you going somewhere after your stay at the hospital for recouperation and therapy? I can't imagine having the 2 done. I guess I am a whuse?sp. One was all I could do... Thank God. 

You will feel so much better after you get this done and get back on your feet. It's work, but I know you are a tough cookie and just think by the 1st day of summer you will be out and about wearing that RED lipstick Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Oh, I don't know if you seen the new lipsticks from last nights Beauty Show here on the Q. The brand is Anthropology...lol.. they come in a set of 2. Nudes, Pinks, and Bolds. I have never heard of this brand before. Iike that they come in metal tubes like the 40's and 50's. Let me know what you think Smiley Happy

Take Care and get some rest after that hard day yesterday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@LoriLori Hope you and your mom are well.  Think of you both and @ECBG often.  Mainly been in bed.  Get up for short time then go lay down.  Who would have thought I'd look so forward to a freaking operation....Ha!

I read someone here or on facebook say getting new knee(s) was like being reborn again.  I think that best describes it....

Thank you for your kind thoughts.  Love coming here...

@Annabellethecat66,Love you much.  Enjoying what I do now.  Makes a difference when your work is like a hobby!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,It's closer every day Sweetie.  Pretty soon you'll be dancing around!

Related image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Saw your beautiful picture on facebook.  You are so lovely with a heart that matches...love you very much Cathy.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Wow didnt know you were suffering so much.I hope that your operation is a rip roaring success and you are back to yourself in a hurry. I will be praying for you to heal quickly and looking forward to your great posts.

Honored Contributor

@dex That was a sweet post.  Thank you.  I REALLY believe in the power of prayer.  I have posted over my kitchen since something that says, "If you as GOD for help, you might not get what you want, but you will get what you need". 

My knees are terrible, but really it's my back that's kiling me.  The Dr said the knees are making my bad back way worse.  We will see.  Again, thank you for your prayers.

Honored Contributor

Annabellethecat,

I will keep you in my prayers that you have a safe and successful surgery. Post when you can, and let us know how everything went.....You seem to be a very sweet, and positive person, and I wish you the best! 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I guess your knees are way worse than mine.  I just did a silent prayer for you that you get the best medical treatment possible and that your recovery is swift.  Be blessed.  

I believe it is May 1st?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie The pain is unbelievable, complicated by the fact that my back is really messed up.  Honestly, I don't know which is which.

Yes, all prayers are greatly appreciated.  I believe in the power of prayer.