Honored Contributor

Re: @Annebellethecat Are You "On"?

I have spent almost every day out for hours at Drs and hospital getting ready for the double knee replacement on May 1.

That's where I was all day long today (at the hospital).  I can hardly walk from one end of the house to the other (that bad).  I have a really, really bad back so I even think that's worse than my knees.  Had bad back for at least 13 years (I broke it in 3 places when I was a teenager).  

Anyway, I can only spend a few minutes sitting down (OK, an hour or so) then I have to go lay down.  I keep forgetting to bring it to the computer.

Just for you sweet pumpkin (and because my butt is planted on this couch) I went through my orders and found what I ordered.  I actually bought 1 set, loved it so so much bought a second set.

The number is A285737 (BOLD) @Leeny This red is an amazing red.  OMG I wish I could take a picture and show you all of the QVC (mainly) lipsticks I've bought.  You would not believe it.  In looking for this one I scanned all of the other one's I've bought....just sad.

OK, so I forgot I even wrote a response awhile back.  The red is the purest red I've ever owned.  The second one is a little more diluted (more purple/red shade).   It is VERY matted but it doesn't make lips feel like you've been sucking on lemons.  I often put on a lighter shade of very glossy lipshine but not always.  The gloss comes off but the Laura Geller one stays pretty good.

I have tried every single lipstick that's been on there (all colors)for a few MONTHS now!  I was obsessed until I found this amazing red color.

I'm telling you @Leeny if you love red lipstick (like I do) it's a beautiful shade.  It's only $25 for two of them.  They are the wand kind so a lot comes off on the wand so you have to be careful.  But putting it on takes a little practics because where you put it, it stains your lips.  Sometimes I blot it if I'm in a hurry.

I love it so much and am so excited about it, I'd order it if  you can figure out a way to get it to you (i.e. if I call CS and can pay and you have it sent to you) I'd do it.  There aren't many of us lipstick lovers around these days.

Figure it out and I swear I'll pay for it for you to have it....that's how much I love, love it and want you to try it.

Let me know....I'm going back to bed...Ugh..so is my fat (insert the  letter word for butt) always in bed.  That's the only want I can stand the pain....back and leg pain.

I'll check back with my ipad in a little while.  Call CS and see if we can do that...me pay and you give them your address....my gift to you...I do that sometimes....hugs.  Annabelle.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @LoriLori I'm sorry about not emailing you guys.  I hurt so bad all of the time....after running around for Drs I'm spent.  I will email both of you guys this weekend.

Love you both....Annabelle..

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG @LoriLori I'm sorry about not emailing you guys.  I hurt so bad all of the time....after running around for Drs I'm spent.  I will email both of you guys this weekend.

Love you both....Annabelle..

@Annabellethecat66You're ON!!!!!  Missed ya greatly!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I'm so sorry you're going on with all of this.  If I were there I woulds stay with you for several days and just help you.  If you're in that much pain, you definately need some help.  

You're always in my thoughts and prayers!  You're not here close enpough for me to bring a treat, (you couldn't even be comefy walking to the door),  but I so wish I could help you!

Can"t wait to tell you about my new position.  In one week I've already set records!  I'd like your input as well except I know you don't feel like anything.

Hope you feel better.  May one is just a few days away!

Much love

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Love ya!
Honored Contributor

@Leeny just received the  Lipstick Queen's "Hello Sailor" lipstick.  It's blue but turns lips a natural pink.  It's more like a 'lip SLICKER.  I doubt it will last more than a few licks more of a gimick than anything.

I'll stick to my real lipstick.  Ha! 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I was wondering and worrying a little but didn't want to send you naggy emails.  I'm sorry you haven't been well!!!  Write as soon as you can, I've missed you!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Hope you and your mom are well.  Think of you both and @ECBG often.  Mainly been in bed.  Get up for short time then go lay down.  Who would have thought I'd look so forward to a freaking operation....Ha!

I read someone here or on facebook say getting new knee(s) was like being reborn again.  I think that best describes it....

Thank you for your kind thoughts.  Love coming here...

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, write to me.  When is your operation?  I know some people, family and a friend, who had knee replacements and yes, they were a game changer.  One cousin does agility competitions with their dogs, the big ones, and she couldn't do it and now she's like new again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLoriSend me an email so I can respond.  I can't find your email address.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Ahhhhh @Annabellethecat66

Lipstick Queen. I have many of her lipsticks. I do not own the Hello Sailor  one, although I did  look at it at Ulta, but it didn't give me much color on my hand. I agree with you, I like reds too. I hope you are feeling a little better today.  If you like L.Q. try Eden that's a nice red, it's not real opaque,but it's nice.