Esteemed Contributor

The only reason I know this is because I had the channel on when I went into the kitchen to clean up after dinner.  I don't watch Amy, but it was on.  Did anyone else hear her talk about her bra falling off?  She was rattling on and on about her bra.  Very unprofessional.  Uncalled for.

Honored Contributor

Yes I saw it and heard it.  She said she does not wear strapless bras and if it fell on the floor just ignore it.  She made a little funny.  Not a big deal and it was not unprofessional nor jaw dropping!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I was watching and didn't see anything unprofessional and it was far from jaw dropping.

She feels the exact same as I do about strapless bras...they move and are horribly uncomfortable. 

Nothing wrong with that. She added a little humor to it and I laughed because it is true.

Trusted Contributor

Missed it.  I can no longer watch her...nope !!!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched some of Amy's show but didn't see that part.

Amy is naturally quirky. No biggie.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippiewrote:

Yes I saw it and heard it.  She said she does not wear strapless bras and if it fell on the floor just ignore it.  She made a little funny.  Not a big deal and it was not unprofessional nor jaw dropping!

@Imaoldhippie

I agree and I've seen her 'tease' herself about being very small busted and those strapless bras are hard to wear if you have little to hold them up!

(I would know, LOL!)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Reminds me of my friend from church. She was a lector and one Sunday morning she was reading at the podium and her half slip fell off.

She just kicked it under the podium and kept on reading.........lol....she retrived it after Mass................lol

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma

LOL! Great recovery on her part!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Remembering this has made my day................lol  ....(still laughing just thinking about it)

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3wrote:

The only reason I know this is because I had the channel on when I went into the kitchen to clean up after dinner.  I don't watch Amy, but it was on.  Did anyone else hear her talk about her bra falling off?  She was rattling on and on about her bra.  Very unprofessional.  Uncalled for.

”REALLY!” Amy is so darn cute and very polished and professional! A joy to watch. Love her........