Respected Contributor

Prime offers so many things.  It's a great bargain between shipping, movies, music, and everything else they offer.  Great CS!

Trusted Contributor

God bless your Dad and thank him for serving our country so that I can enjoy all the freedoms I have.

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00

Kind words...

Shall pass your thoughts to him. Differcult for him as well all of us seeing friends passing on. He's lived a good purposeful life. Man of integrity.

Thank you. Heart

Respected Contributor

At your Dad's age it's hard for them when family & friends are not with us. My 91yr FIL got remarried but he seems happy so be it. Prime is great, my husband retired last year & loves the movies, documentaries & tv shows for free. We even do rent some new releases. I can get 2 day shipping but with the holidays I feel I can wait, feel so bad they work so hard to get that 2 day shipped out. I also have the amazon charge & get cash points back, I even use it at costco. Cell phone/computer batteries anything you want you  can find without fighting the crowds & wasting gas & time. Also they are going to have a drop off places because of the stealing of packages at your front door. We have a few gas/convience stores like a 7-11 that you rent out lockers, your packages will be mailed there & you can pick it up anytime. They just started this and only a few are doing it but soon most will have it. I have no problem with stealing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@apple1964

Prime is more than shipping. Love! Amazon Shows. Worth every penny!

It better be for the price you are paying.Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I like amazon,  i went to walmart last week to get some things, several items i needed were not in stock ,on shelves, i find there is much more on line than ,in the store, i miss the little mom and pop stores that use to be ,in the small towns,then came malls, now malls are dying ,who knows what is next.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.