Honored Contributor

I finally got around to setting up Amazon Prime Music on the "new' (couple of months) computer.

The computer has bluetooth - and I wear hearing aids w/bluetooth.  I can hear the music no matter where I go in the apartment.

I've been listening to all my folk music faves and singing along!  Having a fab afternoon!

Honored Contributor

so the music streams to the hearing aids?

amazing

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA.  Congratulations!  Ive been working for a week trying to get rid of it.  Federal regs say it should be as easy to cancel a streaming service as it is to sign up.  Not so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They link to laptop, TV and my iPhone.  Anything with bluetooth.

------------------------------------

@jackthebear wrote:

so the music streams to the hearing aids?

amazing

Honored Contributor

Cool!  I listen to my Amazon music when I exercise on my vibration platform.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   My hearing aids (known affectionately as "Mom Mom's ears" by GDs) are bluetoothed to my phone and my phone has an app to change volume, settings for TV, restaurant noise, conversation and also bluetoothed to my car.

I've been listening to SPOTIFY on cell or in my car. Music on computer? Hmmmm, never tried that. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Music

[ Edited ]

We've just (he did it) set up all the music we like to listen to, so we can sing along on our next trip.  Couple of weeks away. Should say in the car.

Music is right up there with nature, for making a body and soul feel good!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

From the English poet William Congreve ...  1670 - 1729

Music has charms to sooth a savage breast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak.

------------------------------

@qualitygal wrote:

We've just (he did it) set up all the music we like to listen to, so we can sing along on our next trip.  Couple of weeks away. Should say in the car.

Music is right up there with nature, for making a body and soul feel good!