Honored Contributor

Amazon Fresh really is amazing

[ Edited ]

So I placed my third Amazon Fresh order...it really is amazing how they can deliver your order in an hour or so! 

The order I made today was shorted one item

I ordered two feta cheese and only received one..

. so I talked online to a representive... told her the issue.. and told her  that just a credit would be fine.  She decided to have the One feta cheese delivered to me today....

I would think that just a credit would have been easier and less impact on the environment... but I guess that is how they role.

Have to admit that the issue was taken care of in minutes and I am so impressed with the service.

UPDATE: the feta cheese arrived on time!

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Fresh really is amazing

It's wild isn't it @SeaMaiden ?  I don't know how they do it but so glad. I'm rural in the county and had a couple of hiccups at first but it's amazing service now.

Honored Contributor

Are Amazon Fresh orders fulfilled by the nearest Whole Foods store?  Or from a large refrigerated warehouse someplace?  Just wondering!

Respected Contributor

I wish we had that in my area. We have a very limited selection of grocery stores. No Giant, one Acme and way too many Food Lions, one Aldi and that's it. Despite being an agricultural area where you think folks would like to eat healthy and fresh, it's just the opposite.  If it isn't cooked to death and fried, local people don't want it. Whole Foods and Wegmans did a demographic study of this area and found the educational level and lack of a broad food knowledge did not support either of them establishing a store here. 

That's so true. No ethnic restaurants around here...well maybe a few Asian and Mexican but that's limited as well. 

Does Amazon Fresh partner with a particular grocery store? 

Honored Contributor

It still takes me a minimum of 2 days to get an Amazon order although there is now an Amazon warehouse here and we finally have the Prime trucks making deliveries.  I can get a Wal-Mart order a lot faster.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Are Amazon Fresh orders fulfilled by the nearest Whole Foods store?  Or from a large refrigerated warehouse someplace?  Just wondering!

That is what I was wondering too. So far the orders are delivered by people with their own car...not an Amazon van.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It still takes me a minimum of 2 days to get an Amazon order although there is now an Amazon warehouse here and we finally have the Prime trucks making deliveries.  I can get a Wal-Mart order a lot faster.

@Kachina624  Do you have access to Amazon Fresh? It is a separate entity that delivers mostly food...but some other items 

Respected Contributor

I, too, am a huge fan of Amazon Fresh.  Like you, the time or two I have had a problem it was quickly adjusted.  Great service!

Honored Contributor

I have used them a couple of times now too, and great service and quick service! No problems....

My husband prefers to shop in the store, but if we just need a few things and we are super busy, I will order online.. My daughter is a single Mom, and uses them all the time as well with good luck...

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden    Is it a separate website?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment