Trusted Contributor

I feel like such a beginner and I have been posting for about 3 year and I am only in the 600's!!  Some of you are in the thousands and thousands!!   Does anyone know who holds the record?  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing amount of posts!!

Speaking totally for myself, I don't like to look at it.  Why?  Because it makes me feel like I'm 'full of myself'.  That I think I have so much to add to every conversation.  It embarrasses me, I never took at it.

I think someone recently mentioned it and they said they don't look at it either.  Actually, I've been a member for longer than it says I have.  The same thing with the person I mentioned.

Esteemed Contributor

I only have 4900 and when I look at posters with 16,000 or more it does just astonish me that,some can find so much to say on a shopping channel chat board.

Honored Contributor

There are worse places to waste time ;o)

But, I learn something new here just about every day, so I consider it a good thing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

I feel like such a beginner and I have been posting for about 3 year and I am only in the 600's!!  Some of you are in the thousands and thousands!!   Does anyone know who holds the record?  Woman Wink

@Newgate  I guess your commission check is going to be meager this year. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I only have in the 300s, but it is not a competition, I am here to Learn from others, post ideas, get suggestions and feedback, and have something to do to past the time.   I would live to hear about any other message board's that people visit.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Newgate, posters occasionally comment that they've lost hundreds (or maybe thousands) off their post totals over the years.

Some say they were re-asigned registration dates and really go back many more years. So I think it would be impossible to say who "holds the record".

Please don't think of it as a competition. The comparisons are all apples to oranges anyhow.

Some zip off frequent one-liners while others craft epics.

Some people spend all their time in one or a few forums, others skip all over the Community Menu. 

Some are logged on all day and others visit infrequently. 

Just try, post by post, not to write something that will be embarassing to read if you run accross it a year from now. 

That doesn't always work (for me). But try.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think there was a point where QVC made some changes and the record of the amount of posts were diminished.  As far as counting.... I just love waiting to go from one category to another.  LOL.  I got to  get out of the  RESPECTED CATEGORY.  Man Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

The gamers have over 100,000+.

With the change over I lost 30k posts. Been here over a decade.

They all set us at 2010 for our register date.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu

It changes at 5,000.