Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing amount of posts!!

@hckynut wrote:

@Newgate wrote:

I feel like such a beginner and I have been posting for about 3 year and I am only in the 600's!!  Some of you are in the thousands and thousands!!   Does anyone know who holds the record?

@Newgate

Everyone starts the same way, as a beginner, welcome! I have no idea who is the queen, or maybe even king, when it comes to their number of posts. Remember, some of us have been here years, maybe too many, eh?

Post numbers mean very little to me, and I seldom ever look at them. I am a guy that is interested in the content of the post/forum and thread name. I have learned a lot here over the years, mostly from the ladies. Hopefully I may have enlightened a few with some of my usually very loooooong posts. I am in a small minority here when it comes to my male gender.

If you ever track down the answer to your question, let us all know who, and how many will ya?      =^..^=

hckynut(john)

@hckynut,You are a very valuable asset to this board, John.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Newgate wrote:

I feel like such a beginner and I have been posting for about 3 year and I am only in the 600's!!  Some of you are in the thousands and thousands!!   Does anyone know who holds the record?

@Newgate

Everyone starts the same way, as a beginner, welcome! I have no idea who is the queen, or maybe even king, when it comes to their number of posts. Remember, some of us have been here years, maybe too many, eh?

Post numbers mean very little to me, and I seldom ever look at them. I am a guy that is interested in the content of the post/forum and thread name. I have learned a lot here over the years, mostly from the ladies. Hopefully I may have enlightened a few with some of my usually very loooooong posts. I am in a small minority here when it comes to my male gender.

If you ever track down the answer to your question, let us all know who, and how many will ya?      =^..^=

hckynut(john)

@hckynutKeep posting John!  I have always enjoyed your interesting and very well stated posts!! Thank you for replying to mine!!Woman Wink

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains name calling