Respected Contributor

Re: Am I the only one appalled at Lady Gaga’s reward?!

[ Edited ]

For many of us, our pets are like our children.  I have both.  If I could afford it. would I pay half a million dollars to get my dog back?  He is 14 and not in good health, but absolutely!

Honored Contributor

I've always thought, I would die to protect our dogs without question.

I know so many here would totally understand that.  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i heard one newscaster say that while she may not be asking any questions,  law enforcement certainly will.  i'll betcha that if this thief makes a move for the $$$$ that the authorities will be right on top of it all.  

we haven't heard all of the story yet, and i am inclined to think that she has been generous to the walker.  only my opinion though, and maybe i am pollyana about it. 

@fancy pantsy 

Of course it's law-enforcement's priority but Lady Gaga made it clear it's definitely not hers which is sickening to me....

@Andreatoo  ..... why do you hate GaGa so much? ... you don’t have all the information but, are acting like you do .... do you really know what GaGa is doing for the dog walker?  .... has she contacted you with all the information so you can spread it here on these forums? ... if anything you are the one who is sickening to me .... stop writing untrue statements until all the facts are released .... if I was in GaGa’s position I would do the same thing she has done .... 

Trusted Contributor

If I had that kind of money and my dogs were stolen, I'd offer the reward. I'd want my dogs back.So no, I'm not appalled. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Starting my Saturday with the best news to read that Koji and

Gustav have been returned safely!

I am so happy and relieved!Smiley Happy

Hoping for the best recovery for Ryan as well.

Honored Contributor

No it didn't bother me.  She can say what she wants but the police are not going to drop the investigation.  

Respected Contributor

Not appalled in the slightest. Would do the same if I had the money. Her reward does not imply anything about her lack of caring about the man who was shot.  I'm sure she is keeping in touch with the man's family and doing other things as well.  Keeping what is going on behind the scenes quiet just for the man's privacy, as it should be.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty much appalled by everything Lady Gaga does, none of this surprises me.

Just another news story to scroll past

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga's singing, but I don't know her personally. It's amazing that some posters claim to know her thoughts. I figure that she loves her dogs, but otherwise I have no idea what she is like. I'm just glad that the dogs are safe and her bodyguard is recovering from the injury. Otherwise, not that involved. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga's singing, but I don't know her personally. It's amazing that some posters claim to know her thoughts. I figure that she loves her dogs, but otherwise I have no idea what she is like. I'm just glad that the dogs are safe and her bodyguard is recovering from the injury. Otherwise, not that involved. 

Same here. I don't care anything about Gaga. What struck me is the shooting, the poor dogs and the breed because I have 3 frenchies. When I was a child I had someone steal my dog from my backyard on Christmas Day and frankly it traumatized me. Thinking about my poor dog who once had to be left at the groomer overnight because of a flood and wouldn't eat or drink because he missed us so much. I still to this day wonder what he went though. Hopefully someone stole him to give to a child as a Christmas gift but the bad options were always there.