Respected Contributor

Re: Am I the only one appalled at Lady Gaga’s reward?!

Are you seriously saying this???????????

OF COURSE, SHE CARES!!! What is wrong with you?

AND, NO.... I have NO PROBLEM with the reward because animals/pets are family members. It's HER business, NOT yours. 

WHY do you care?????

SHAME ON YOU!

Respected Contributor

Actually, you are wrong. Lady Gaga is an extremely compassionate and generous person. 

SOOOOO  jugemental! WOW.  

Respected Contributor

You are miserable. We DO NOT KNOW the facts of this case at all-

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - From the many things I've read about her, she does use her money to "do good", but I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to tell anyone else how s(he) should spend HER money.

Nor would I expect someone to tell me how to spend mine. What gives anyone that right?

We don't know to whom she spoke or from whom she took advice, so there are a lot of assumptions being made and face it - it's because she's a "celebrity".  Like that makes her less human.

As to losing her cool?  If they were my pets, you bet I'd lose my cool.  And I respectfully disagree - some of the responses are definitely lacking compassion.

Honored Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

@september wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

At the beginning, I heard her say in an interview that she was one of those kids others made fun of.  I would think she does have empathy towards others.

She was bullied as a child, because she was diffferent, had a big nose, didn't "fit in". 

she's still differnt and doesn't fit in -thats her "thing"...and she's taking ;it to the bank..

nothing to feel sorry for...lots pf kids were bullied and had big noses or whatever ,,,never knew anyone else who wore a meat dress...by choice, who wanted to fit in...

its her schtick...she loves attention and gets it 

So cruel 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know anything about Lady Gaga. I think it was an inside job. Someone has been planning this for awhile. You have to be guarded when you are a celebrity. 

I would have hired a private eye. I think the people that shot the dog walker to get the dogs must have had an agenda. I don't think she will see those dogs again because once they collect the reward, they will be arrested. I think maybe they might try to sell on the black market. The money is a big incentive but not enough to spend your life in jail. 

People are willing to do anything for a thrill. They could have been on drugs and needed fast money. Anything is possible. I do feel bad for the dog walker and the dogs. Time will tell what the real story is about this tragic incident.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

If you hadn't heard already Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and in grave condition by someone who then stole 2 of her dogs.

Half a million no questions asked?! The implication is it she doesn't really care who shot the poor man (4 times in the CHEST) as long as she gets her dogs back!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! It's like the rich and famous live in their own little world 🤫

@Andreatoo @I think this reward is a ploy she and law enforcement are using to catch the perpetrators. According the Gaga's dad the dog walker is a close friend of hers. I don't believe for a minute that she cares more for her pets than about her friend being the victim of an attempted murder. He was shot in the chest by two assailants. She wants and loves her pets but this sum of money is a lure. It's not strictly a way for her to get her pups back. She wants the two ba..s off the street. The no questions asked is just part of the strategy. Give the lady a little credit. 

Honored Contributor

When people spend 12,000 on surgery for a dog or cat, why does this surprise anyone?  I doubt most of us have $12,000 lying around.  

I'm sure that $12,000 is WAY more to most people than this reward was to her. It's pocket change to celebrities like that.  

Am I surprised it's all about the dogs?  No.  People constantly post here they like animals better than people. I believe that. 

Honored Contributor

In case anyone is interested, the video of the whole incident is on TMZ website, Youtube & all over the rest of the WWW.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I think such a large reward will makes those who know something come forward.  Some people would turn their own spouse or mother in for that kind of money.

I heard that she has an email where people can send tips.  I'm sure that is being monitored for clues.  It's not like she's going to meet someone in a back alley with a suitcase full of cash. 

I wasn't surprised by the amount.  If she has the money, she can do what she wants with it.

Although I'm not a fan of hers, I hope she gets her dogs back unharmed, I can only imagine how awful it would be to have my dog taken by people that would shoot someone in order to get them. 

......You look like I need a drink.....