Trusted Contributor

Re: Am I the only one appalled at Lady Gaga’s reward?!

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She released a statement to rhe dog walker that she will continue to love him , and that you risked your life for our family. You are forever a hero.

But will she pay his medical bills?

Respected Contributor

@AuntG @I believe that statement only mentioned the return of the dogs and no other aspect of the crime. 

Would have been less expensive to have them all chippped.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@AuntG @I believe that statement only mentioned the return of the dogs and no other aspect of the crime. 

Would have been less expensive to have them all chippped.

I'm sure they are microchipped. Mine were straight from the breeder. Unless they are taken to a vet and that vet checks for a chip that chip is not helpful. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candyagain wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She released a statement to rhe dog walker that she will continue to love him , and that you risked your life for our family. You are forever a hero.

He is an "employee" who got hurt on the job.  His workers comp will be primary.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candyagain wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Is this a serious question? Of course she will and surely is already. I'm not a celeb person but I'm sure she isn't a heartless evil person. Some people seem to think so but I'm not quite that cynical about most humans. If she trusted her precious dogs with him she surely has a relationship with him and cares. 

Honored Contributor

Lady Gaga has a big heart....this is a known fact.  I feel sad about all the baseless allegations being thrown out at her, after going through this tragedy with her dogs, AS WELL as what has happened to her employee. 

Respected Contributor

No one offers a reward for a kidnapping, stolen object, or in this case animal companions, without saying 'no questions asked.' It's psychological bait.

And, even if she was to get the dogs back, the case will still be ongoing, since they almost murdered someone.

The fact is, that if she doesn't get the dogs back soon, it's likely she never will. Sadly, knowing how hot this case has become, the perps may have already discarded the evidence. Unless they're brave enough to go after the cash, or someone narcs them out.

Honored Contributor

At the beginning, I heard her say in an interview that she was one of those kids others made fun of.  I would think she does have empathy towards others.

Honored Contributor

I am confident Ga Ga will help the injured man.  If his family thanked her for all she is doing, that indicates she is helping them.

Just because Ga  Ga is a celebrity doesn't automatically label her as a bad person or one who doesn't care about others.  Many celebrities contribute to charities and causes close to their hearts.  It  doesn't make head lines, in most cases it is done quietly and without announcement. 

Obviously Ga Ga adores her pets and wants them back, I understand.  

Respected Contributor

The attempted murder is the police priority. The dogs return is not even on their radar. She did what she had to do. Should she just give up on the dogs and get new ones? That would be heartless!