Honored Contributor

Am I the only one appalled at Lady Gaga’s reward?!

If you hadn't heard already Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and in grave condition by someone who then stole 2 of her dogs.

Half a million no questions asked?! The implication is it she doesn't really care who shot the poor man (4 times in the CHEST) as long as she gets her dogs back!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! It's like the rich and famous live in their own little world 🤫

Respected Contributor

Re: Am I the only one appalled at Lady Gaga’s reward?!

@Andreatoo , no you are not the only one.  When I heard, "...no questions asked"  I could not help but wonder how the dog-walker felt about it.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

Hopefully she is covering all of the dog walker's bills as well.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not surprised. I think that she is another self-absorbed celebrity. 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

What concerns me is that now the kidnappers will demand more money because they know she has it and is willing to pay.

Respected Contributor

i heard one newscaster say that while she may not be asking any questions,  law enforcement certainly will.  i'll betcha that if this thief makes a move for the $$$$ that the authorities will be right on top of it all.  

we haven't heard all of the story yet, and i am inclined to think that she has been generous to the walker.  only my opinion though, and maybe i am pollyana about it. 

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG 

He must be reeling over the fact that his employer put out a reward for the dogs and not to find out who shot him?!

Respected Contributor

I know there are some passionate dog lovers on this forum , if you had the money to get your dogs back , wouldn't you pay what you could afford , i am sure she will take care of the dog walker . It does send a bad mesage to all of the low lifes out there , they can do this to the next celebrity and get away with it. Who shoots an innocent person to steal dogs ?

Honored Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Hopefully she is covering all of the dog walker's bills as well.

Per TMZ

"The family of Ryan Fischer tells us, "Ryan is receiving extraordinary care in the hospital right now and his doctors expect him to make a full recovery. We cannot possibly say enough to thank all of the first responders, nurses and doctors who have worked so tirelessly to care for Ryan."

Then as a side note:

"Of course, we also want to thank Lady Gaga who has shown nothing but non-stop love and concern for Ryan and our family right from the outset."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif