Honored Contributor

Am I An Old Poster?

[ Edited ]

I just turned double-sevens last week. Does that qualify me as "an old poster"?  I also have been posting here for 15 years, using the same nic(screen name). Do I fit your qualifications? Oops! Almost forgot. I am one of the very few males that frequent these forums.

hckynut(john)

E.T.A.  I started this thread because I could not "reply" to the thread titled "where are all the old posters"?

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Yep, John; posting here for 15 years does indeed qualify you as "an old poster".   

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut----- Are you over 21?  If you are, then you're an old poster---------ted

Respected Contributor

John,  I prefer "seasoned" or "experienced" - never think of you as "old".

Hope this finds you and Cindy doing well.

minkySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Me, too been here since early 2003, in my 60's.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what "double-edged" means in this context.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I don't know what "double-edged" means in this context.

@ChynnaBlue

That danged "auto correct" struck me again. I could swear I read all of it before posting, but either it acts after I hit "post", or I am just missing seeing it.

I did just edit it, sorry.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Re: Am I An Old Poster?

[ Edited ]

@hckynut wrote:

I just turned double-edged last week. Does that qualify me as "an old poster"?  I also have been posting here for 15 years, using the same nic(screen name). Do I fit your qualifications? Oops! Almost forgot. I am one of the very few males that frequent these forums.

hckynut(john)

E.T.A.  I started this thread because I could not "reply" to the thread titled "where are all the old posters"?

@hckynut:  

Maybe in one way you are considered "old," as far as "double 7's" which gave you wisdom, knowledge, experience, and 15 years in contributing your perspective on these forums.  But more importantly, you're "Young at Heart." Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@hckynut  It's always a comfort to know there are still people out there and on these boards that are older than me (you've got 10 years on me)! Most of the people I work with and work out with are much younger!  I'm not particular about the gender.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

John, congrats on hitting double 7's, I always pictured you to be about my age,63,  nice to have known you for so long.