Honored Contributor

I see Suzanne Sommers on the homepage. when did this happen? I'm amazed she left evine due to something or someone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Always New Surprises Here

Personally, I find this woman to be absolutely repulsive. I certainly won't be watching her or buying from her.

Honored Contributor

I knew she was here at QVC but I haven't seen her on tv and I haven't seen any of her products.  I don't think she left Evine, I think Evine left her.  Her best days were when she was on HSN.  

Honored Contributor

She may have her fans, but generally speaking, I think the world is sick of Suzanne Sommers.  I know I am.  She'd better watch it....shes about to run out of shopping channels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Like a ghostly apparition, suddenly, she just appears on one shopping channel then pops up on another.  That tells me that whatever she's selling, isn't popular enough to keep her long term.  As others have commented, I have no interest in her products.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

I love her products.  It's all I use and it's all I'll ever use. 

No, they aren't anti aging.  But they are great for cleansing, moisturizing and her makeup is hands down as good as high end.

I've never watched her on QVC, but did like to see her on Evine and HSN. 

I get better discounts on her website, always a sale going (25-30% off), free products sometimes and I buy gift cards at Christmas (Buy one Get one Free). 

All that matters to me is that I'm happy with her products. What people think of her doesn't mean one bit to me!

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, good observant catch. I just saw her today on Evine! She really was at her best on HSN. She and Colleen Lopez were the best team ever plus they built a studio just for her with her own lighting (can you imagine?)  Anyway, I like that her products have no harmful additives and chemicals.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan.  Don't believe any of her wild claims regarding her line.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@151949

There must be something about her way of operating and/or lackluster sales that keep her moving around. She has been to Hsn, evine, and now qvc. It probably won't last long, 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I don't think she looks good at all either.