Trusted Contributor

All Creatures Great and Small

[ Edited ]

Has anyone watched this?  I love pretty much anything thats on Masterpiece.  All Creatures Great and Small is an absolute delight! Of course, being an animal lover, I had to check this show out.  It is wonderfully written and the actors are fabulous!  And the animals are sweet too! I just think that British TV shows have so much more to offer than what we have now for our shows.  Their series of programs only run for 5 or 6 episodes. We usually have to wait a bit for the next season to be seen, but in the meantime, there are so many choices of other great British shows to watch on Masterpiece. If you can, check this one out. Sunday nights at 9pm.  It has already been renewed for season 2.  YAY! 

Respected Contributor

Re: All Creatures Great and Small

I've been watching and totally agree, wonderful show, acting, animals, etc.!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I am watching it.  I watched the original that was on several years ago, so I know what it's about.  This is a little different with the new actors and sets.

Respected Contributor

I liked the original and I’m enjoying this one too. I think they’ve done a good job with casting.

Honored Contributor

I love it! I never got to see the original series but I'm thoroughly enjoying this one. I haven't missed a single episode.

Honored Contributor

I have been a fan of Masterpiece theater since the seventies.  I am rarely disappointed in their series.  The original of this series was excellent and this one is as well done.  Everything about Masterpiece , the acting, the settings, the story lines, the casting, all makes for excellence in TV watching.  I look forward to each new series and Masterpiece mysteries also.  Quality shows which stand out in TV world.

Respected Contributor

I'm enjoying this show. It's strange seeing Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter all grown up in it. 

Trusted Contributor

I love this show! I watched the original series and i was worried that the new version wouldn't be as good. It is! Love it!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiesofers    I'm enjoying All Creatires Great and Small just like I did the original series and books.

The acting is superb! They don't even have to speak, just a look or glance speaks volumes.

It's strange how fast the hour passes when I'm watching. 
   I'm glad it's been renewed for next year! 

Respected Contributor

I love this series.  I've watched it all on Netflix.  The acting is fantastic and the animals are adorable, especially the big bull.  And Siegfried was in Mr. Slefridge awhile ago.  Great show.