Valued Contributor

Alberti at Martha Stewart's house?

Sorry I missed this.  Does anyone know if I can view it somewhere else?  Sounds like it was very good.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti at Martha Stewart's house?

I have seen QVC repeating the show on the different QVC channels....ex. QVC2.  check the program guide. 

Frequent Contributor

If you go under shop QVC TV, pick items recently aired.  Go down the list of shows till you get to October 25.  Martha's show was on at 2:00 pm, pick that and you can see all the items that were sold and watch each demonstration.

Trusted Contributor

I just checked the Guide....She has a show the 28th on Q3, Holiday Q on the 30th and the 2nd and more shows.  Hopefully you can see one of those.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the end of it and loved the silver and gold trees and her barn. Then yesterday it was on Q3 as a rerun. What a barn! Alberti was great with her but he seemed a bit afraid of her horse and even mentioned him last night. 

Honored Contributor

i saw the first five minutes and then changed the channel Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I have seen it repeated 5 times since it was on.  I am sure you will be able to see it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@patticakes 

You can watch the full 2 hour presentation on Alberti's Facebook page.  Scroll down.  Look for him sitting on her sleigh.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you, everyone, for the info.