Respected Contributor

About a month ago I ordered some cosmetic items (not the Q) and now the pkg. is lost.  When I track it online--usps--it is in another town and hasn't moved. I've gotten no help from USPS, who told me to contact the seller. No help there either. They passed the buck & told me they put my address on pkg & don't know why I haven't received it yet & will not refund me or send a replacement. What more can I do when both the seller & usps basically telling me I'm outta luck. Pretty *&%$ customer service on both sides IMO!

Esteemed Contributor

First of all I would dispute the charge on your credit card.You never got the item you shouldn’t have to pay for it.Then I would contact the vendor again & tell him he can tell by the tracking information that you never got the package.Since they picked the carrier it’s their responsibility to see that you get your package.They usually have insurance for lost items.

It’s happened to me & that’s how I handled it.The vendor sent me a replacement.12 months later the original package showed up at my door!! I contacted the vendor. He was shocked that I contacted him.He sent me a pre paid label & I returned the package.

Respected Contributor

You can file an online complaint with USPS.com. I did that when my local post office would not talk to me about botching a “hold mail” request.  They called me, after that.

If the business has a Facebook page, you could post there too.

Trusted Contributor

Contact the QVC Social Team at QVC.com they will help you immediately. No need to contact UPS. Just give your order number and item number and tracking info and date you mailed it and where it is now. They do a wonderful job at resolving the problem immediately.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for the advice. It annoys me because I've bought from many companies & most all have had great customer service. This one not so.much. And the USPS has been no help either, They don't care if you get it or not. 

Honored Contributor

@KKJI had the same thing happen to me several years ago and got nowhere also.  I finally asked to speak with a manager when I called UPS.  He did say that QVC should have refunded my money or sent another and filed a claim with them.  He tried to to track the package and got nowhere and said since the package is obviously lost and their responsibility, UPS sent me a check for the total amount and said if the package did arrive I had no obligation to return it.  

Honored Contributor

post this in Customer Care or email the moderators.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

About a month ago I ordered some cosmetic items (not the Q) and now the pkg. is lost.  When I track it online--usps--it is in another town and hasn't moved. I've gotten no help from USPS, who told me to contact the seller. No help there either. They passed the buck & told me they put my address on pkg & don't know why I haven't received it yet & will not refund me or send a replacement. What more can I do when both the seller & usps basically telling me I'm outta luck. Pretty *&%$ customer service on both sides IMO!

first thing contact your CC company

second I would get on the shippers social media and complain about it 

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12@Pook@CalminHeart - the OP did say in her post it wasn't the Q.

Respected Contributor

I paid with Paypal and have filled out the form for Resolution on their website,