Honored Contributor

We love Wayfair, we bought a coffee table with a liftable top so we can have a meal while in the living room. We also bought two matching side tables.

Putting them together  was a bit of a but we got it done. 

I love the way my living room looks with the new additions

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

While I was browsing another website, a video ad came up for Wayfair & I noticed the person in the video looked like Albany (I think that was her name) that used to be a host on QVC.

Honored Contributor

We've been very happy with WayFair and have bought quite a bit.  Piece of wood furniture came with the bottom split.  They told us to keep the broken piece (or donate it) and they would send out another piece immediately.  They sent it the next day.  Very happy with them.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

I have been looking for a storage cabinet and saw several things I liked on Wayfair but wouldn't buy them because there was no way for me to get them into the house. I called twice asking if I could pay extra and have something brought in but was told no. I purchased elsewhere. 

Contributor

We've had very good luck with Wayfair purchases. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have bought Fiesta from them at a very favorable price, it came superbly packed.  So my impression of them was good until I read an article in Consumer Reports where customers were finding bedbugs in headboards.  The details are now hazy, but the problem continued for a couple years.  Something like that should be stopped on a dime.