Esteemed Contributor

Re: About Gloria Jean

[ Edited ]

Gloria is going to need a blood transfusion.  She is scared and all are concerned of course.  I let her know she can count on her supporters here for prayer and good wishes. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Poor Gloria, she is such a kindly soul.  I hope it's nothing too serious

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that.  Of course I'll remember her in my prayers.

I really miss her postings.  She always made me feel good about today and tomorrow.  I hope she feels better soon.

Valued Contributor

Oh no.  

I hope shes she's going to be all right 

Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece

Thank you for the info.

I just sent her a post a couple of days ago.  I didn't realize she wasn't feeling well.  Was this sudden?

I know she has been doing full days with the little ones, I'm guessing her daughter is back to work?

She didn't mention she was under the weather.

I will certainly pray for her, she is the best, kind soul.

Blessings to her DH and the whole family.

Esteemed Contributor

@3suwm5 It was rather sudden.  She felt very tired and drained of all energy on Sunday.  She went in this morning and was admitted at st. cloud hospital.  She has tests to undergo and a procedure or two.  I bet her Linus is just overwhelmed with stress and worry.  He could use some prayers as well. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@3suwm5 It was rather sudden.  She felt very tired and drained of all energy on Sunday.  She went in this morning and was admitted at st. cloud hospital.  She has tests to undergo and a procedure or two.  I bet her Linus is just overwhelmed with stress and worry.  He could use some prayers as well. 

@Puzzle Piece  Thank you for the update.  I'm certain the poor thing is very concerned.  Prayers coming up for Linus, too.  Please keep me posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope she's home and feeling better very soon.  Thank you for the update @Puzzle Piece

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Image result for prayers and healing thoughts images

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Gloria is going to need a blood transfusion.  She is scared and all are concerned of course.  I let her know she can count on her supporters here for prayer and good wishes. 

------------------

Yes she can count on us.  Hope she starts feeling better.