Super Contributor

AMONG FRIENDS IS BY FAR THE NICEST BLOG

I go onto the blogs, starting with QTalk, but there are some very 'negative' posters on there.  Who needs that - I don't.  'Among Friends' contains messages from more civil people - in my opiniom any way.  I thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: AMONG FRIENDS IS BY FAR THE NICEST BLOG

@CABRIT I agree.  Definitely a group of nasty people.  Seems like they have a certain group of posters  that stick together and they will run you out of town if they wish.  

Honored Contributor

I find that most people post in different forums (not blogs) all over the boards depending on what topic catches their fancy.  No interesting board is all rainbows and unicorns.  Discussion and differing viewpoint are what make forums interesting.  If that's all you want, you may be in the wrong place, although I'm not personally aware of any board where everyone is always nicey-nice.  There will always be conflicts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@CABRIT roger that!

Honored Contributor

I agree @Kachina624   Participating in any kind of forum is like walking on a beach.  Everyone once in a while you step on a crab Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama    Great analogy!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@CABRIT  Being nice is a choice like everything else.   You can put good out and receive good back or be nasty and you know the rest of the story...........

Honored Contributor

@CABRIT    I'm glad you're  having a good experience with Among Friends so far.  

I just want you to be aware that the makeup of these forums often shifts.  Old members leave, new ones join.  

There was a point in time, when many of us referred to this part of the Q board as "among fiends".  The exchanges were not nice at all!

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama    Love your analogy.  May I borrow it?😀🦀

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I figured Q Talk was the place to air your beefs before hitting the Suggestion Box or Customer Care. The mods do a great job of poofing some threads that get out of hand.