Esteemed Contributor

Re: A warning would have been nice..

Yeah, a little warning would have been nice.  As far as breakfast, I' would have gone out and picked something up....even if it was a fast food drive thru.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'd have a heart attack if I saw DH do any of these things.  Worth going hungry for.

Definitely.  He did a better job than the guys who come in the yellow van did.    

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So...  hubby is shampooing the carpets in the front of the house and the hallway.  Which is wonderful!  However he didn't tell me and now he's saying "stay off the carpet until I say it's ok".   He can be a perfectionist so I'm trapped here until I get the ok.  He's going to do the walls too.  Happy he's doing Fall cleaning but I didn't have breakfast and I am starved!  

@chrystaltree your husband sounds amazing!   Is he available for hire or does he have a brother?  Woman LOL

Gloria

Honored Contributor

@BarbieDollToo wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

So...  hubby is shampooing the carpets in the front of the house and the hallway.  Which is wonderful!  However he didn't tell me and now he's saying "stay off the carpet until I say it's ok".   He can be a perfectionist so I'm trapped here until I get the ok.  He's going to do the walls too.  Happy he's doing Fall cleaning but I didn't have breakfast and I am starved!  

So, your husband is shampooing your carpets & then will do the walls without even being told & you are complaining?  Or are you in a round about way bragging about it?  And you are missing breakfast?  Don't worry you will be fine.  I believe you have shared more than a couple of times with us that you are size 1X.

And before you say that this is mean, if memory serves me correctly, I am just following your lead.  I have read many of your posts.  

Wow. Body shaming is one of the worst things a person can do.  Who cares if OP was snarky elsewhere. You could have disagreed with a little class.

Respected Contributor

@BarbieDollToo wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, your husband is shampooing your carpets & then will do the walls without even being told & you are complaining?  Or are you in a round about way bragging about it?  And you are missing breakfast?  Don't worry you will be fine.  I believe you have shared more than a couple of times with us that you are size 1X.

And before you say that this is mean, if memory serves me correctly, I am just following your lead.  I have read many of your posts.  

This disgusts me, why don't you get out of here? Meanness does NOT belong here and SHAME ON YOU! You must truly be miserable inside and for that, I feel sorry for you. Now, go away.

sorry folks, I can't stand mean people

Trusted Contributor

Just grab your keys and leave.  You can grab breakfast when you are out.