Respected Contributor

Re: A sweet message from Mary DeAngelis

@blackhole99 wrote:

Oh please, she knows everyone will be busy tomorrow cooking and she just wants someone to tune into her show and hopefully buy something. I think MD is selfserving.

That is a very rude and horrible thing to say.  You have no idea what is in Mary's heart.  I can't believe you had the nerve to write this.  Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat  Thank you for posting that lovely message.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@blackhole99  It's the holidays! Please hold the snarky comments and begin 2020 with kind comments toward other posters. If you don't care for what someone posts, just ignore it. A little courtesy goes so much further in life.

Mary D. was genuine in her post and seems to be an extremely sincere, thoughtful person, rather than a "self-serving" individual.

Holidays are especially difficult for some of the viewers. Hopefully, you will never face loosing your closest loved one(s) or become seriously ill and are unable to participate in gatherings. From reading many posters on these threads, there are far too many who are homebound and very alone.  

@BirkiLady  Thank you for your kindness.  There are many souls who cannot celebrate the holidays due to the pain of their deceased loved ones.  Your compassion is truly inspiring.

Trusted Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

It's almost Thanksgiving. Can you hold the negative comments to yourself till at least Friday and let the rest of us enjoy the well wishes of others whether truthful or not? 

For those of us that might be spending the day by ourselves knowing others might understand our circumstances and how we feel gives us some peace and comfort.

@Sheila P-Burg  Thank you for your kind comment.  It's truly appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat  Thank you very much for posting this.  Very kind of you to take the time to do so.  I greatly appreciate it.

Occasional Contributor

Sooner, if you can't post something nice, then don't post.

This world needs kindness

Regular Contributor

@blackhole99 

psssstt...I'm with you!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quilter1643  ..... I reread all the post and I am not sure how the posts from Sooner would be classified as rude or negative (in my opinion). I see a couple of negative post but they were not from Sooner.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving eating, watching the games, enjoying friends and family. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  Thank you for responding in such a gentle, kind manner. It is appreciated more than you know!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I LOVE what Mary D. wrote