Valued Contributor

A nice surprise,a specal husband planned...

This morning my dear sweet husband of 25 years,told me to pack up our pups ,He has arranged a week away at our home in the mts. on the lake!Special because I haven't been there in 7 months,lots of things happened.He also said he hired a service to come in and make everything fresh,to make out a list of things I would like and send them to the service and they will and they will stock the house with them.No shopping ,only pack light! I need this ,I didn't ask for it but he is so wonderful.Arranged for hired help to tend to the animals,and look after my mother.The biggest blessing in my life ,the best part of my life,my precious husband.See you all soon ,be back  after some family time.Dont forget no matter where I am I always remember my loved friends here ,in prayer ,I send you peace,love and hugs always,MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Re: A nice surprise,a specal husband planned...

@Still keeper of the koi lucky you!  Enjoy your surprise vacation.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy! Dh sounds fabulous.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koihow wonderful.  Enjoy your time in the mountains.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

have a great time!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  MaryAnne, you have been blessed with the greatest DH ever!  I'm single, but if there was another guy out there just like him, I consider changing that.  Enjoy your time away, and give that guy a big hug from your friends here on the Q boards!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  MaryAnne, I’m thrilled for you!! You have a wonderful husband!!  Have a great time!! 💐 😎 🥂

Honored Contributor

He's a sweet heart.  Enjoy your vacation.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for  letting me sharing my  happy with you..I am also blessed by the friendship I am given here.It makes lifes happy multiplied by many others kindness.Yes my husband is incredible,I have been given a huge gift ,he is love personified.Hugs my lovely friends..MaryAnne

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, totally awesome!!!  Enjoy your trip and your time together.  LM