Valued Contributor

A houseful of happy napping ...My wishes for you...

It has been a rainy day here on a little surprise vacation.My sweet husband, 2 bullies and a shihtzu are whistling away the late  afternoon with little snores and snorts.All is well at home,I am happy...I am sharing some thoughts I have  with you.My dear, special hearts here...

I know many of you are caregivers,have had pets pass over, or are dealing with illness ,yours or loved ones.Perhaps you are not feeling heard or are fearful. Please know you are never alone.You leave a lasting impression on myself and many here.You only need to ask for prayer, thoughts,good wishes and assurance that this will not always be the case.Life is moving,changing, let it move,release the pain,see a new day.You are perfect,you are precious,you deserve the  gift of happy.Thank you for being  in my life,many others feel this way..

Sending you love ,peace and hugs,MaryAnne

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A houseful of happy napping ...My wishes for you...

Thank you, MaryAnne.  Sending it back your way.🙏🏼

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I’m sending love and prayers your way Mary Anne. Speaking of snoring, DH and the boys are napping too. I love afternoon naps. Hope you have a great weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

It has been a rainy day here on a little surprise vacation.My sweet husband, 2 bullies and a shihtzu are whistling away the late  afternoon with little snores and snorts.All is well at home,I am happy...I am sharing some thoughts I have  with you.My dear, special hearts here...

I know many of you are caregivers,have had pets pass over, or are dealing with illness ,yours or loved ones.Perhaps you are not feeling heard or are fearful. Please know you are never alone.You leave a lasting impression on myself and many here.You only need to ask for prayer, thoughts,good wishes and assurance that this will not always be the case.Life is moving,changing, let it move,release the pain,see a new day.You are perfect,you are precious,you deserve the  gift of happy.Thank you for being  in my life,many others feel this way..

Sending you love ,peace and hugs,MaryAnne

MaryAnne, YOU'RE PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West