Respected Contributor

Yes, this will be me!  Have a wonderful day!

FB_IMG_1620580470820.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: A great Mother's Day plan!

[ Edited ]

Happy Mother's Day to all the great ladies out there.  Do your favorite things today.Happy Mother's Day

Esteemed Contributor

Warm thoughts to all the nurturing spirits out there - including men who are primary parents. At my house we celebrate parent day instead of separate mother/father days. It includes our grown children who are parents. Since only 1 of 3 adult children live in our hometown -- 1 special event works for us. I'm watching Handmaidens on HULU now. Kinda feels like appropriate Mo Day watching!     

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

We will meet our DS, DILove, and 2 GS for dinner.  I cook for every holiday for our family, but go out for this one.  It is a pleasure to treat my DILove for being an awesome wife and mother.  She has been such a blessing to our family.

Honored Contributor

That's me today.  We all celebrated Mother's Day yesterday because hubby and Daughter  #1 are working today.  Homade pizza, wine, cake at her house.  Everyone is vaccinated and it is sooooo good to back to normal.  Today.  I'm here alone.  Watching ID crime shows,  eating, napping,  doing some online window shopping.  Hubby is bringing Chinese food home for dinner.