Valued Contributor

Re: A friend came to me with suspicions that her husband of 38 years is in a relationship with someo

I really dont understand why some people are shaming the OP and schooling her about the post asking for advice. So what if her friend sees this?  Op didnt share names. Op asked for advice among other topics we share on these forums. Who the heck are others posters to tell OP what not to do? If you dont like whats being share here then Why dont you mind your own business and leave. Im getting sick and tired of this bullying. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor

Re: A friend came to me with suspicions that her husband of 38 years is in a relationship with someo

Seriously? You have NO IDEA what's going on if anything at all?????????

Respected Contributor

AGREE 100%!  I'm glad the person who posted this isn't my friend. How disgusting that she would post something so personal about someone else. 

Respected Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

I really dont understand why some people are shaming the OP and schooling her about the post asking for advice. So what if her friend sees this?  Op didnt share names. Op asked for advice among other topics we share on these forums. Who the heck are others posters to tell OP what not to do? If you dont like whats being share here then Why dont you mind your own business and leave. Im getting sick and tired of this bullying. 

Before you start criticizing the posters on the board and schooling them on what they shouldor should not post, shouldn't you at least show your internet posting police credentials?

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@bobbydeeschair I was going to respond to your post and point out that the OP never asked for legal advice.....but then decided to click on your name and check out your most recent posts instead. 

If I'm curious about something I will just ask, not one to really beat around the bush. 

Why are you on this forum?

for a good laugh every morning with my coffee.  Have a lovely day.

Honored Contributor

I think it's ok to ask what we think re: O/P's friend.

I would be a good listener, and I'd probably suggest that she hire a reputable private investigator company, if she is able to afford one.

It would be worth the money, imo.

I'm guessing that there are many folks who are going through similar situations.

This is an anonymous forum, so posting various questions/thoughts seem fine to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

AGREE 100%!  I'm glad the person who posted this isn't my friend. How disgusting that she would post something so personal about someone else. 

@Tinkerbell3  - The OP didn't post any information and I bet 99% of the posters don't know what state the OP lives in.  So there's nothing disgusting about asking for advice.  You've had several posts on this thread.  I'm surprised you're still posting since you think it's so awful.

Respected Contributor

STAY OUT OF IT!