Honored Contributor

Re: A friend came to me with suspicions that her husband of 38 years is in a relationship with someo

Her own credit card,also.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Contributor

Re: A friend came to me with suspicions that her husband of 38 years is in a relationship with someo

This post is inappropriate.  No one should be giving out legal advice to anyone on this forum.  The post should be removed.  

Valued Contributor

@bobbydeeschair I was going to respond to your post and point out that the OP never asked for legal advice.....but then decided to click on your name and check out your most recent posts instead. 

If I'm curious about something I will just ask, not one to really beat around the bush. 

Why are you on this forum?

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Respected Contributor

Honestly, I think it's really inappropriate that you would post this. This is her life and her marriage!

Respected Contributor

NO ONE should be giving advice! We don't know her nor do we know anything about this! Would you want your friend to post about you on a shipping forum?

Respected Contributor

Advice*

This shouldn't have been posted! Can you imagine if your friend posted this about you? I agree with you 100%. Stay out of it. Be a good listener only.   

Respected Contributor

We shouldn't be talking about someone's situation when we know absolutely nothing about it. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Advice*

This shouldn't have been posted! Can you imagine if your friend posted this about you? I agree with you 100%. Stay out of it. Be a good listener only.   

4 posts in 4 minutes.  Maybe you don't know that you can edit your original post if you need to add something. 

Valued Contributor

@panda1234  Tracking apps are used by some parents, spouses and some employers. These are apps that you have to download on the person's phone and you can track online where they are traveling. You will have to create an online account to track them.

Just imagine if you dont hear from your kids and dont know where they are and you're worried sick, you can go online and check where they are. If you suspect a spouse lying about where they're going, track them. No more lying.

Its also wonderful tool for safety as well.

You may have to have access to their phone to download it. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@bobbydeeschair I was going to respond to your post and point out that the OP never asked for legal advice.....but then decided to click on your name and check out your most recent posts instead. 

If I'm curious about something I will just ask, not one to really beat around the bush. 

Why are you on this forum?

@SunSprite lol