Valued Contributor

A friday message for Monday... For our friends...

I apologize  for a message late,  lots going on, but thats for later.I have a message  of hope.For our friends struggling  with health, family and just things, stuff...

Struggling is a human thing,we  All exprience at some time or point. I was reminded  by the concept of of dying of self...Of letting our expectations and pride, the things that prevent us of seeing others die....To live ,excepting  others as they  are , we find our hearts,  our true being. Take a moment to see  others away from our  beliefs.I know we are all in situations that  are important,painful ,  difficult...But someone is  facing the same ,so if we ask for  help,reach out, you are  not alone . our concerns  are real, valid.Give yourselves the love you would extend  to someone else . love yourself as you are, no exceptions.You are the hope,for the world ,your loved ones, take the time to bless life, spring ,renewal, it is too short to dismiss . .Sending you friends springs blessing of light, hugs,Maryanne

Honored Contributor

Re: A friday message for Monday... For our friends...

Image result for sending hugs my friend pics

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616,right back at  you sweet girl...Hugs ,  Maryanne 

Valued Contributor

I have 3 extra puppies here,while their people  make plans,little  furry girls,  Lots of fuzzy love ..Bishons..Wish  me luck... Maryanne