Super Contributor

Re: A fair warning about my feet

its been fun conversing with you ladies this morning ...

Have a great day ....

Honored Contributor

@dex. Boy, ain't that the truth. 👍🏻

Honored Contributor

@Q4u. 😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

I don't do pedicures. I think there's pretty or not so pretty feet. Mine stay hidden. But the other day, there's a area in the store I was in and I looked in as we passed by, and I saw some feet the women were going to have jazz up. That must be disgusting of a job to do. 

Honored Contributor

I don't polish my toe nails, and I have very ugly feet after multiple surgeries on them - they are scarred and misshaped due to having metal in them.SO WHAT. Don't like it ? Don't look.When I'm casually dressed I wear sandals - many times open toed ones. When I get dressed up - like for church, I prefer to wear a closed shoe. Anyway, as long as my nails are decently clipped, and my feet are clean, the rest is no ones business.

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  I won't be there. *whew*  hehe - thanks for the giggle.

I'm really weird about feet.  I do.not.want.to.see.any.feet.EVER.    

Feet with nail polish skeeve me out even more.   I don't know why, but they do.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yikes!  I won't be there. *whew*  hehe - thanks for the giggle.

I'm really weird about feet.  I do.not.want.to.see.any.feet.EVER.    

Feet with nail polish skeeve me out even more.   I don't know why, but they do.  Smiley Happy

I won't even ask you how you feel about armpits.  ( ducking out of your way)

Respected Contributor

Well I wear a prosthetic leg.  When I was younger I could not wear sandals because the foot looked so fake.  Luckily in the last almost 50 years, they've gotten better and better at making prosthetics look real.  Now my fake foot looks better than my real foot.  I wear sandals all summer, and no one knows the difference.

Honored Contributor

muttmom wrote:

Well I wear a prosthetic leg.  When I was younger I could not wear sandals because the foot looked so fake.  Luckily in the last almost 50 years, they've gotten better and better at making prosthetics look real.  Now my fake foot looks better than my real foot.  I wear sandals all summer, and no one knows the difference.

That's pretty cool!  They really have gotten so advanced with prosthetics in the last, maybe, 10 years (?).  

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

My feet are awful.  I was getting a pedicure the other day, and when the person finished putting my polish on the woman next to me said that I had such nice toenails.  I just said "thank you" but was very grateful she hadn't seen them before the polish was on!  They really do look terrible.  I'm embarassed for anyone to see them without polish.  I don't want them to look closely with the polish on either.

I bet I can run circles around all of you as far as ugly feet go.  I have one nail that probably should be removed, it's so nasty looking but, I'll put that off as long as I can because I can't even begin to think of someone removing an entire nail.  Gives me the willies.  So I keep it polished and hope no one looks too closely.