Honored Contributor

A fair warning about my feet

I will be out in Washington state wearing sandals that show off my less than pretty feet.I hope that nobody is traumatized but I am certain there will be no severely lasting side effects.I won't feel bad if you have better looking feet to display.

Valued Contributor

Re: A fair warning about my feet

Keep you toes polished and you're good. Have a good time.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for a much needed laugh on this Saturday

morning !!  Lol ..

And no I do not have nice feet .... used to have pedicures but

finances have done away with that ...retirement you kow .....

I will be in New York State this summer ...so I think I am

safe ...

thanks again ....

Honored Contributor

@dexWanna have an ugly feet contest? 

I've been treating my Florida neighborhood to my ugly feet all winter - my Vionic slides are some of my comfortable shoes and to paraphrase Rhett Butler, "Quite frankly, my dears, I don't give a darn who can't bear to look!"

Enjoy your sandals!

Valued Contributor

@dex,you silly girl!you are so  charming , no one gets passed your beautiful  face!just kidding.I never knew people are traumatized  over feet until the other day! Oh well , just gotta keep looking up,i guess! Ha! Enjoy your sandals ,   Im sure they look lovely on you!  Hugs,Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

Happily I live in Louisiana, so I won't be toe to toe with any of you. Please try to stay away from small children. And thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

My feet are awful.  I was getting a pedicure the other day, and when the person finished putting my polish on the woman next to me said that I had such nice toenails.  I just said "thank you" but was very grateful she hadn't seen them before the polish was on!  They really do look terrible.  I'm embarassed for anyone to see them without polish.  I don't want them to look closely with the polish on either.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

After I broke my foot and was stuck sitting while it healed I came to realize that the most important and beautiful thing about feet is how they get you where you want or need to go.

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup   LOL! Miles away here. I'm safe, however, I do have a friend in WA.....I wonder if I should warn her, just to be on the safe side........Woman LOL

Super Contributor

What now .. you are right .. we shouldn't be picking on those poor

feet .. they do an awful lot of work for us ... under very bad

conditions !!!

Just think of what they have to deal with !!!!